See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2015

We recently stayed with a party of 5 plus a ninth month old baby. We came to Saulgau to visit family and this is the second time we have stayed at the Kleber Post and after staying in Rome we were all looking forward to coming back to this hotel. It is clean, warm, friendly, with good sized rooms, comfortable beds, great wifi and the breakfasts are wonderful. If I had to say anything negative about it would be that the quilts were way too hot for our liking but that is a personal thing so we had to sleep with the windows open in the middle of winter and we come from Australia!! Love this place.

Room Tip: If you are visiting the area for business or pleasure this hotel meets all your requirements.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Very nice small hotel with personal and friendly staff. The rooms are clean and in good size. Spa area is a bit small but has everything we need: gym, whirpool and a good massage room. Restaurant has very nice food and value for money. Very happy with every stay and looking forward to the third one.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Very good hotel directly in the city of Bad Saulgau. Spacious rooms with separate WC and shower. I was there with my little son of 10 years and the whole staff was extremely kind with him (us). Very good diner and an excellent nbreakfast buffet. Free WLAN is included in the reasonable price. There are two saunas with relaxing room and a jacuzzi, all brandnew.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Nice comfy bed, clean room, eggs/sausage and euro breakfast. Cute staff (always a plus) lol. Theater across the street and spa in house. Nice area to walk around for shopping and dining. Parking is limited, about 18 spots under the hotel or a block walk to a garage. To park if your coming down the hill and the hotel is on left, as soon as you pass it enter the driveway that goes down. It's open till 9pm, after that stop at the top and hit the buzzer. If its full park sideways by the elevator door or against the back wall, the staff seems use to that.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I've traveled to Bad Saulgau multiple times, and the Kleber Post is what makes me return. The city itself is a wonderful gem in Baden-Wurttemburg, graciously avoided by tourist crowds. It is a small, quiet village, but there is a great spa (Sonnenhof-Therme) in town that attracts Germans looking for a getaway. The town of Sigmaringen boasts beautiful landscaped parks and a castle the rivals Neuschwanstein in beauty...and a real prince actually lives there!

The staff of the hotel are warm and welcoming. The bar staff didn't speak much English, but I don't speak much German, so we had a few laughs I got my wine in the end :) One of the German words I know is "unterschrift," which means "signature." When presented with my tab, I asked, "Unterschrift?" and the bartender laughed that of all the words I knew, I knew that one. So one a return trip, while checking in, I walked past the bar and the same bartender was working. She pointed and said, "Unterschrift!" My new nickname! It's experiences like that that keep me coming back to Kleber Post. I visited three times last year. The towns of Bad Saulgau and Sigmaringen, complemented by the Kleber-Post, are a perfect weekend getaway for anyone living in Germany, and great addition to a trip if you are traveling from far away.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends