USD 111
USD 57
USD 103
Southview Motel(Westlock)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskboston pizzatim hortonsgreat servicecookiesgreat place to staynice poolwafflesgrocery storecontinental breakfastawesome hotelpleasant stayhot tub and poolmeeting roomcomfortable bedsking suitestaff was friendly
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Everything you come to expect from Ramada. From service to amenities this Ramada location is well managed.

The room was large, clean and comfortable. Ample space if traveling with a family. The breakfast room is large and the menu is the typical breakfast (sausage, eggs, toast, waffle, yogurt, fruit, etc). The meeting room was well equipped and provided ample room for our meetings. Exercise room had more than enough equipment for a workout in the road. Didn’t use the pool or slide.

Staff were friendly and helpful when needing info about the community. Cookies at the front desk and popcorn in the evening made for a nice end of day treat.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Westlock, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you for the great review, my team and myself a are so happy that your stay was comfortable and clean . We so hope to have you come again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel was decent. It had all standard facilities. It also had a Waterslide pool and hot tub. The hotel is located right next door to a Tim Hortons, Boston pizza, and a grocery store so you don't have to venture far to find something to eat that suits your budget and tastes. The free breakfast was fine for a hotel breakfast, not the best that I've had, but not the worst.

We had our dog with us and were given a room that had direct access to the parking lot. This was a handy thing when he needed to go out.

On the negative side, the rooms and hotel hallways were very cold. It must have been no more than 15 degrees in there. I could easily remedy the room temperature, but I found it uncomfortably cold going from the pool to the room and at breakfast. Also, I found the duvet on the bed too small. I could not pull it up past the middle of my chest. There were no extra blankets in the room that could be used to immediately fix the problem. I suppose I could have went to the front desk and asked for one, but the hassle of getting dressed to walk down there at 2 am made putting on my coat the better solution. I didn't sleep well.

I think I would be willing to try this hotel again. I think if I was the manager, I would focus on providing more little bits of comfort for guests.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Westlock, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review .Thank you for all the great information. We will look in to all your concern and work on up dating as quick as we can. Thank you again and have a great day

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Stayed overnight at the Ramada Westock as part of my business travel. Was greeted by a pleasant staff member at the Check-In Desk and processed my check in quick and efficiently. The room was very comfortable and I was treated to a complimentary breakfast with lots of selection to start me off on a positive note for the day!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Westlock, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so very very much for taking the time to write a review for us. The team will be very happy to hear you were happy with you r stay , please do come again soon. Thank you again from all of us here.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Westlock, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The hotel was very nice for a small town. The pool was great and rooms were comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and breakfast was excellent

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
GMWestlock, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Westlock, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

We all thank you for your time in writing a review , Happy to read your stay was comfortable. You have a great day.