“Hated Leaving - Will try to go back”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Spanish first
Any
Louis S
“Hated Leaving - Will try to go back”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We were greeted by the Lovely Sylvie and her husband who made us very welcome straight away. The house is beautiful, full of Artwork, quirky furniture and decorations and a very nice feel about it. Previous comment say the pictures to not do it justice, I agree, it really has to be experienced. Its about 10 minutes drive from center of Bordeaux, a pleasent 40 minute walk or there is a bus stop 5 minutes away which will take you into town, very very easy. There is a park near by with lake, lots of green grass which on a nice day is brilliant place to take children. I took my three year old who loved it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
vyvyhui
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
“Owner was super friendly. Wonderful house with pretty decor and well equipped.”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Sylvie has been very lovely from the moment I have made my reservation. Each time I sent her emails and she always replied very promptly with informative answers. Her husband and herself were just as nice in person when we met. She spent good amount of time to explain to us how to get around in Bordeaux and left us contact details in case we need help. The house, the house, I can go on and on about how nice it is but you really gotto see it yourself in person. It is also very well equipped with everything you need from hairdryer, ironing stuffs, washing machine and dryer...etc and everything were in working order. Plenty of hot water from the bath/shower. There is a supermarket only few minutes down the road which was super handy and it even opens on Sunday. I don't know what more I could ask for with this place - highly recommended if you want to find a place to stay in Bordeaux. We can't wait to go back when we can :)

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Reviewed 27 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing