See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

I've just signed up to trip advisor so i could warn people about coming here. I came through Aug, 2016. Stayed here with my Wife, 3 Month old, and two dogs. It was the worst part of our vacation.
You'll be greeted by the musty smell of death, the extremely loud air conditioner, and the dark feeling that the room is closing in on you. The bathroom was even smaller, so they put the sink in the main room.
With the AC being so loud, i had to turn it off to sleep, but the room quickly became dank, musty, and stale. The one 12"x12" window didn't help, so i would get up periodically and whaft the door to get some fresh air.
The sheets were so old it was like cheese cloth. Like another reviewer wrote, "bring your own sheets, than burn them". Thats how we felt.
If im ever faced with staying here again, i would seriously sleep in my car. This is the worst motel ever!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Wilson8686
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

From the moment we pulled up I knew we were in fir a treat. We checked in, opened the door and were met by a smell of musty, moldy deliciousness, dirt on the floor and plenty of human hair (both body and head), enough that i could knit my own sweater.

If there was a 0 out of 5 i would give this place a -1 and still would have been generous in my rating.

Anyways... run and don't stay here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 16 September 2015

this motel is so far from being a $100. a night acomadation it should be torn down.
two double beds squeezed into an oversize closet space, a toilet and old style shower where you can hardly turn around and a little free standing sink at the foot of the bed, a t.v. on a very small stand in the corner and no room to put any luggage.
having booked thru trip-adviser we expected something a little more modern. this place was out of date in the 1930s. our first and last time booking thru any computer firm.

Room Tip: go somewhere else
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank disappointed345
Reviewed 16 September 2015

The WORST place that I have EVER stayed in. The sheets were "cheese cloth", the brankets were ripped and not even the same on both beds, the carpets were filthy, the bath towels were thin and small. Reception for the Motel was located in the Gas Station - that should have given us a clue right there and then. Coffee pot was there, but NO coffee. For all this the price was outrageous! Definitely Talked to a few others next morning and they all agreed - DISCUSTING!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Valda M
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Honestly, with no exaggeration this is the worst motel I have ever visited. Traveling with a dog so had little choice! I don't even know where to being--dirty, sheets so thin you can see thru them, smelly, no windows that open. I have no idea how they could possibly have the nerve to charge over $100.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family