“Lovely place ☺️”

Gorilla Theme Pub
Ranked #4 of 102 Restaurants in Nicolosi
Price range: USD 6 - USD 23
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The best restaurant in Nicolosi ! Incredible food , friendly staff and great cocktails . Highly recommend ! ☺️

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Great atmosphere - so friendly and accommodating. They truly went above and beyond for customer service!

As Americans living abroad, we are not used to dinner time being so late. We love a restaurant that opens "early" so we can enjoy a night out with our kids (5 and 2). We had reservations at 7:30 and the kids were able to walk around and explore the restaurant without a huge crowd. The banana split dessert is to die for!

Highly recommend - would be even better at night (but we'll have to try that when we get a sitter and go without kids!)

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I have been during my Christmas break in Italy. I loved the staff, food and environment. I had a pizza and then we stayed here to have some drinks! The bar was great and prices are very very fair. I definitely come back!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

I really have appreciated the quality of the food And also the presentatio of the resteraunt.. the pub is very clean and well organised!!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Very nice stuff and place is different from all the others, definitely worth to visit :) And must see the cool gorilla too :))