Open today: 6:30 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Bucket List Golf Course

Reviewed 13 August 2018
Lisa S
Sweet mountain and ocean views

Reviewed 11 July 2018
Tim S
Mount Airy, Maryland

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Rose Hall
from USD 99.00
More Info
All reviews cinnamon hill the ritz in great shape rough shape pro shop love golf blue tees green fees montego bay half moon view of the ocean club selection worth the trip play golf rental clubs great golf experience a lot of fun
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We journeyed to Jamaica so my husband could golf at this course and it didn't fail to please. Although he could only golf the front 9, it was worth it so that he could experience this fabulous course.

1  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 11 July 2018

If your a golfer, spring for the green fees with clubs $ 225. usd the caddy is included but not their tip $ 30.usd .Bunkers are washed out in some cases hard rains .Its friendly golf take a free drop "no problem mann "would pay and play again If you have never played with a caddy hears you chance.

3  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 16 May 2018

I suggest going early only as it becomes a bit warm after 12:00 pm. My husband did a round of golf here as an outing in connection with our honeymoon stay at the Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall and loved the experience. He found his caddy to be extremely helpful and informative, and loved the history of the location.

RoseHallDevelopments, Digital Marketing Team at White Witch Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you found our White Witch Golf Course, to be beautiful and that your husband enjoyed his round of golf with us. Our caddies will all be congratulated for their continuous excellent service.

We appreciate you choosing our golf course and thank you for your support.
We look forward to hosting you again in future

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I golfed here on May 1, 2018. The course was beautiful yet challenging. Our caddy Dameilia did such a great job, she told us where to aim and even helped fix my swing. I would highly recommend requesting her for your caddy. Golf early because it does get very hot!

1  Thank ams855

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your review with us and the TripAdvisor Community. We are delighted that you had a great experience playing our White Witch Golf Course.

Dameilia will be congratulated for her great job at making you feel welcomed and comfortable.

On behalf of the Management and Staff of our Rose Hall White Witch Golf Course, thank you for choosing us.

We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We played White Witch today and my wife and me enjoyed it a great deal. I played decent so that already give you a good feeling.

We played the Cinamon Hill course earlier in the week and the greens were there a lot quicker due to the PGA tournament they are having there this week.

But I loved the views and hight T boxes. Our caddy was quite new so didn't get the best tips from him but it wasn't a problem.

We paid $80 for a round and $35 for the caddy each as the have an arrangement with the Hilon hotel across the street.

I would play there again but the greens can be a bit faster for me.

RoseHallDevelopments, Digital Marketing Team at White Witch Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Golf Course is pretty tough. We really enjoyed the views. The caddies did a nice job of telling us where to hit. But they were not engaging. And at times left us without our clubs - they were chatting...

1  Thank ailenem2016
RoseHallDevelopments, Digital Marketing Team at White Witch Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing our White Witch Golf Course, we are grateful that you took the time out to share your reviews with us and the TripAdvisor community.

On behalf our management and Staff we appreciate your choosing us as we know you have several leisure options to choose from. Your experience with our caddies will be brought to the attention of management for their attention and action.

We do hope that this did not take away from a beautiful experience with us. As we are always improving, we value your feedback so that we can be better in our services.

Thank you again for choosing us and we look forward to hosting you again in the future

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Overall we had a great time at the White Witch. Let's start with the helpful and friendly staff-they were top notch. Tissel in the Pro Shop (which is quite nice) was as pleasant and as helpful as could be. It was a slow day at the course and we felt like we had the place to ourselves. As for the course, it is challenging but every hole is picturesque and some of the views are simply breathtaking. The condition of the course was pretty good, but you could see some of the greens had taken a hit with a lot of rain recently. They appear to be coming back and for the most part had no impact on playability. The rental clubs needed some serious work. The grips were worn/tattered and not in the shape you would expect for paying $50 to rent them (albeit still cheaper than lugging your clubs from home).
The last thing we wanted to mention was our caddie-Fabian. He made the day an absolute blast! He was fun, engaging and knew the course very well. He was patient and his local knowledge made for a fun day. I would highly recommend you ask for him if you are going to play there!
All in all, I would recommend anyone who wants to play in Jamaica to add this to your list-just bring your own clubs!

Dear Valued Guest,

We are delighted that you had a great time with us at our White Witch Golf Course. Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your reviews with us and the TripAdvisor community. As we are always looking to improve our services; your feedback is valued and appreciated.

We know you have several options to choose from and we are grateful that you chose us! Trissel, Fabian and the entire staff will be congratulated for their friendly and helpful service that made you feel comfortable and welcomed!

Thanks again for choosing the White Witch Golf Course. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 12 April 2018

Our foursome really enjoyed the White Witch. Layout was first rate...conditions, not so much. Greens were horrible -- many dead areas and not ran very slow! Caddies were great. Rental clubs - HORRIBLE OLD Nike clubs -- when you pay nearly $200 in green fees and $50 for rentals, you expect real clubs. Grips needed to be replaced at the very least. My driver had a dent in the back side. Worth the $$ if in proper condition. Played in 4 hours.

RoseHallDevelopments, Digital Marketing Team at White Witch Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy that you enjoyed your time spent with us. We appreciate and value your feedback as it helps us to improve on our existing services.
On behalf of the Management and Staff of the White Witch Golf Course, thank you for choosing us and for taking the time out to share your reviews with us and the TripAdvisor community. Your review will be shared with management for their action and Our caddies will be congratulated on their excellent service.
Thanks again for choosing us and we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

White Witch is a picturesque and challenging course. It has Bermuda grass and a lot of hard pan making it difficult to play iron shots. My caddie Ian was knowledgeable and did his job. The pro shop is well stocked and the workers do a great job. The course is in rough shape overall, but the layout and views make up for it. The course should be in better condition considering the number of rounds per day. I would recommend and play again

RoseHallDevelopments, Digital Marketing Team at White Witch Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your reviews with the TripAdvisor Community and for your recommendations.

Ian and the entire Staff will be congratulated for their great job in making you feel comfortable with us.

We are happy that you enjoyed our very challenging but picturesque course!

Looking forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

If it is your first time taking on the Witch, driving up the hill to the clubhouse fuels your excitement and curiosity. And then you arrive, greeted, hustled into the pro shop, eager to get going. So prior to hitting some balls, my caddy, Sophia introduced herself.After hitting a few balls, Sophia and I ( played as a single) were off to hole 1. She drove, I looked. I was pleased with this arrangement because with most every hole one experiences a breath taking view. Lots of Kodak moment. Putting in print how beautiful it is doesn't do the course justice. The course itself could use a little more TLC. Some of the greens were not in perfect shape and in some areas the fairway were just ok. Greens were very slow. Not being a candidate for the upcoming Masters in Augusta, I just really overlooked the condition. My four hour round with Sophia was super stupendous!! She gave me advice on where to hit, advice on putting and other information an experienced caddy would share. However, she was faced with a bad student, bordering on incorrigible. But she was very patient and together we laughed and laughed. She shared with me about her life, her two daughters, her siblings ( 1 of 8) and other intersting stuff
Finally, on 17, I chipped one that almost hit the flag and Sophia jumped up in joy and excitement. Don't know if it was the shot or the fact that it was the first good shot of the whole round ( just kidding.) On 18, I parred the hole and again Sophia became my personal gallery as I tipped my hat. What a great day!!! Heck with the score. Being in my mid 70's, yes, some of the heat got to me ( drink gallons of water) and even though Sophia got me close to the ball, there are times you have to use a little more physical energy.
In summary, playing White Witch was an experience...... a great experience. Hope to return to Jamaica and you got it, will return to White Witch at which time, I will request Sophia and together we will take on the course with a vengeance.

RoseHallDevelopments, Digital Marketing Team at White Witch Golf Course, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are extremely delighted that you had a stupendous time playing our Course. We must admit however, that the experience you had with us was every bit due to Sophia's impeccable customer service and ability to share the warmest of Jamaica's greeting with you. As a result, she will definitely be congratulated and recognized for her innate skills.

We are ever so appreciative of you also, taking the time out to share what is a very moving review with us and the TripAdvisor community.

No doubt, our course made an impression on you and we await your return to us!

Thank you for choosing us!