“High quality buffet”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

pricey, but a great inclusion on Half Moon Meal plan. Breakfast and lunch buffets fresh and innovative

1  Thank tim6986

Reviewed 1 November 2017

We rented the gazebo for a birthday celebration and the dinner/experience was wonderful. They set up the table and walk way with candles and provided excellent service. The food was off the menu and was prepared and delivered very nicely.
Listening to the waves crashing and having our own private area was a once in a lifetime experience. If you have a special occasion to celebrate I would rent the gazebo-well worth the price!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Wide variety of food. The buffet for breakfast was really good, you could have your omelet made your way.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Lambert is the best. He remembers what you drink :-) I really enjoyed my experience. Every morning I was greeted by the most delightful staff. We were in heaven. Great spot.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My husband and I ate breakfast the first morning of our trip fhere. He got the buffet and I got the eggs benedict. The buffet was ok, my husband got an omelet and bacon. I got the eggs benedict which was almost inedible. The english muffin was rubbery, eggs were runny, and canadian bacon was tough. The price for the buffet was $43.25 which included tax and gratuity. The eggs benedict was $21.30 which included tax and gratuity. Coffee was also ala carte for another $7.25 and was not very good. I would not recommend.