“Awesome villa and excellent service”
other travellers have booked this property
1-Colonial Suite king bed 1-Colonial Suite king bed
Sunset View from Pool Deck
Half Moon Golf Cours
The Ninth Hole
Tennis Court Next Door
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Aisha L
“Awesome villa and excellent service”
Reviewed 7 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

This is the place to stay if you want luxury and a true Jamaican food experience. The view was amazing. You are right above the Half Moon resort golf course with ocean views. The food was impeccably prepared and presented, Can't wait to go back!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Antoinett...
Kingston, Jamaica
“A must have experience”
Reviewed 6 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Being a Jamaican at work and hearing the expats talking about vacationing at the hotels and villas on the north coast it became an item on my Annie’s List (similar to a Bucket List) to spend a weekend in the country with my 3 children. By surprise from my cousin, I was able to spend a well relaxed and awesome weekend at Serendipity. Being in the atmosphere I was stress free and well comfortable sleeping in a beautifully furniture bedroom and spending time by the pool side with the children just relaxing and enjoying the cool north coast breeze. While I was enjoying nature and the conversations with other guests, I was pampered by the staff members beyond my expectations. Mr. Garnett the butler and Ms. Ruby the cook were very polite and hospitable. The children and I enjoyed every meal served and this was concurred by my daughter’s comments “Mommy the food is so nice, I cannot stop eating it”.
Without a doubt I cannot wait for my next visit and if you haven’t gone as yet, this experience is a must have.
Annie….

Liked best: Surroundings and Meals
Travelling group: Young Children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ealabi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful property and amazing stay at Serendipity!!!”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My wife and I recently spent a few days at Serendipity and what an absolute treat we had there. We had stayed at a few properties during our visit to Jamaica and Serendipity was hands down one of the best. I came in not knowing exactly what to expect and and as we walked around the property, all I could say was 'wow'. The staff was incredibly attentive to all our needs and served us the most delicious food while there. I cannot say enough about the view. It is a million dollar view from the property and every time you look at it, you will be glad you booked. We look forward to staying again in the future with friends.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views were absolutely beautiful. Also, the staff provided impeccable service during our stay.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
6 Feb 2015
We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff enjoyed serving you and we all hope you will come again.
Neneh B
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“Spectacular views!! Excellent service.”
Reviewed 11 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Spectacular views!!! beautiful and clean place . Excellent service, the staff will attend to your every need. I enjoyed my stay at Serendipity.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Management Response
14 Nov 2014
Thank you for you review we are glad you enjoyed your stay at Serendipity. Our staff had a wonderful time serving you and hope to see you again.
A_Spaldin...
West Palm Beach, Florida
“A Wonderfully Breathtaking and Rejuvenating Experience!!”
Reviewed 31 October 2014 for a stay in October 2013

The property is ideally located on a mountain overlooking the ocean. The view was absolutely AMAZING! When we arrived, the friendly property staff was waiting outside the villa to welcome us with delicious cocktails and help us to our rooms. Throughout our entire stay, the staff kept the place immaculate and was attentive to our every need. The food was REALLY good, and everyday we enjoyed a delicious breakfast and dinner at a beautifully set table on a balcony with a panoramic view of the ocean and pleasant weather and cool breezes caressing us. The cook is exceptionally talented! Everything was fresh and flavorful. I spent as much time eating as I did relaxing and definitely put on a few happily-gained pounds!! The rooms were cozy and all had great views, and the beds were very comfortable. This was the perfect place to relax and enjoy the view, or take a dip in the large, refreshing villa pool. If you're the active type (as my wife and I are), you'll enjoy the tennis court and walking or jogging around the peaceful, scenic and upscale mountainside neighborhood where the villa is located. The entire experience was perfect. We can't wait to go back and HIGHLY recommend this place for a wonderfully relaxing getaway!!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful view and delicious food
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing