5,618 results
All reviews all inclusive hotel star prestige japanese restaurant food was average small kids shrimp beef sea view pools activities iberostar portuguese salvador brazil playroom mood infrastructure
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stayed there in december, 2016 and it was amazing!! The hotel is fabulous, the swimming pool and the beach are incredible, the restaurants are very good, I only didnt like the bar at the swimming pool. I love the french restaurant!! I enjoyed a lot my stay!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
IberostarHotelBrasil, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comment about our hotel on TripAdvisor! We sincerely hope to have you back in the near future for relaxing and enjoying nature! Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you might need.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Went there for one week holiday during new year's. Was scared that because it is so big it would be a mess. Quite the opposite!!! Very well organized, food was good and service truly 5 stars. The facilities are in very good shape. Excellent spa and good pricing on the services. I suggest an upgrade to the premium services if you are looking for quiet and romantic time. They have a separate beach lounge and higher quality beverages. Well worth the money!!!! Would definetly go back.

Room Tip: Go for the beach front suite
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gzaczac

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at TripAdvisor and recommending Iberostar Bahia. Our staff does its utmost each day to ensure that all our guests fell at home while enjoying beautiful sunny days on the beach! We are delighted you enjoyed our location. It will be a pleasure to host you again in the future! Thank you one more time for recommending our hotel, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you might need.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing experience at Iberostar. Our whole family loved it and it is such a great resort for all ages. The staff members and crew are so welcoming and fun. Thank you Pichot, Lego, Minotauro, Renata, and the rest of the team!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your comments and recommending IBEROSTAR Bahia on trip advisor! At IBEROSTAR we work really hard to offer great service to our guests. We value your suggestions and hope to have you back in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you might need.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

This was my first time going to an all inclusive resort as an adult so I had zero expectations. I found the hotel to be really well run, clean and perfect for the price. The rooms were nice and the pool and beach were perfect. The special restaurants helped to provide a variety of food as the main buffet can get tiring after a few days. The fact the hotel put on a special Christmas dinner for everyone at no extra cost was fantastic.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
IberostarHotelBrasil, Quality Manager IBEROSTAR Brasil at Iberostar Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending our hotel at TripAdvisor. We are glad you had a great experience with us in Bahia! We can´t wait to see you again, It will be a pleasure to host you in the near future! Thank you one more time for sharing your comment with us, please do not hesitate to contact me for anything you might need.

Quality Manager
IBEROSTAR Brasil

Reviewed 25 November 2016

Well, first off let me qualify that I loved it here and had a great time.

There were 2 huge conventions while I was there, so they let me use the other resort too (Iberostar Praia do Forte) which was a relief.

The good stuff - great beach, amazing pools with swim-up bars, more food and drink than you can handle...

The bad. Well nothing specific, just that it's not 5-star. It's a good 4-star and shoudn't pretend otherwise. The quality, attention to detail etc. that is expected from a 5-star hotel is conspicuously missing.

I spent some time at the other resort (Iberostar Praia do Forte) too, which has better food, better quality sun loungers etc. And it's pretty clear they deliberately keep the Bahia one less good to differentiate the two - at minimal cost saving.

Shame, as Iberostar Praia do Forte would barely scrape 5 stars as it is and costs a fortune more!

And why no hammocks!? They are dirt cheap, and provided at hotels a 1/3 of this cost!

Overall - is it worth the money - comparing it nationally and internationally, not really... But on the other hand, if you want a resort-style experience in Praia do Forte... well then you pay what you must!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank MattyJames2014
IberostarHotelBrasil, Quality Manager IBEROSTAR Brasil at Iberostar Bahia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Hotel IBEROSTAR Bahia as your holiday destination. Your comment helps us define new strategies and ensure constant improvement of our services. I emphasize that we will take all measures to the items pointed out as improvement. The objective of the entire IBEROSTAR Bahia Hotel team is to guarantee the full satisfaction of our clients and we will continue to strive to positively surprise you on your next visit.

Regards,