Sherwood Greenwood Resort
USD 263
USD 232
USD 226
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Beydagi Konak(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
USD 70
USD 68
USD 249
USD 200
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

Club Salima(Goynuk)
USD 238
USD 191
USD 180
Travelocity
Eldar Resort Hotel(Goynuk)(Great Value!)
USD 178
USD 157
  • Pool
USD 165
Elvoline
1,068 results
All reviewsanimation teamevening entertainmentgreat holidaywater polocleaned every daymini discoguest relationsmain buildingsunbedskemerbarbecuefoodssherwood
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

At the end it was a good holiday. We are a family with 3 small kids. And when we go on a holiday we are not askin too much but some things are not acceptable for a four star hotel. Surounding of a hotel is beautifut,a lot of trees and flowers. A hygiene is for a two star hotel,they are not cleaning the beach and the sunbeds at all. Room cleaning... there were some days when they just took the garbage out and that was all. On a fifth day of our stay I insisted to get a fresh towels and it was very hard to get them. On a seventh day they still did not changed the sheets. Thay are also not cleaning around the pool and slides. When you enter the restarurant it seems there is a lot of food but when you look better there is not too much,not too much meat, for example tomato cuted on 4 ways, 6 sorts of cakes and when you look better it is just two others are just decorated diferently...
As I told,it was not a bed holiday but for next time I would search for a better hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Ana T
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

It was a splendid experience for me to stay at Sherwood Hotel. The rooms are full comfortable opens balcony in huge garden.. It was quite, relaxing moments with delicious foods and cocktails at all time. You can feel the peace when you are sipping your drink within a wide range of green garden, long beach and alternative pool areas. There are plenty of activities for your kids all around the this huge resort. You can't regret to stay here with your friends and family. Strongly recommended...

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Eray C
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I and my husband were there last summer. Per total the vacation was normal. Our room was not good, the door of bathroom was broken, we asked for a new room, but the receprtionist did not meet our request. Everytime we asked something, he was very upset. So we decided not to ruin our week. The good was good, I liked the fish night and also the pasta night, but in some days the food was very repetitive and some time not so taste. I and my husband had stomachache. I liked the pool and the beach. I liked the bar on the beach, aound 11 oclock they made some snaks and was very tasty. Also i liked the snacks on hotel on 3-4 oclock. In 2 days we had free ice-cream. The hotel is not far from beach.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank daniela18m
Reviewed 20 May 2016

I went there September last year with my girlfriend and two of my mates, it was our first time in turkey so wasn't sure what to expect.

We was greeted at 3am and all of our bags was carried to our rooms, the staff are lovely and really helpful.

The food and drink are nice can be repetitive though as its mostly burgers chips fish etc for snack bar however the barmen made our holiday, Ferdhi is such a funny guy and his brother both so funny and provide great service.

Overall the holiday was amazing, it's in a great location with the beach 5 minutes away and 5/10 minute walk to loads of shops and markets.

The hotel also provides a free taxi service to the restruants such as Leons in Kemer which does the best steak I've had.

I would highly recommend this hotel and I would 100% come here again.

Room Tip: All views are lovely
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Jordan W
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

The whole experience we had here was wonderful. The food was amazing there weregreat big bbqs nearly every night doing different meats and fish. The main reataurant has a great selection of food and we made friends with lots of yhe staff who were great fun and really welcoming. Cant wait to go back there this year. We considered somewhere else but decided this place gave us everything we wanted! ☺

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family