“Loved it!”

Cuisines: European, Greek, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 July 2015

We ate at Romeos twice in one week even though we were staying at an all inclusive resort. The food was wonderful. I loved the souvlaki and the pizza! If the great food wasn't enough the warm welcome we got from Kostas was even better. He was very understanding of my son's food allergies and went out of his way to accommodate us. He was so friendly and gave us directions to a beautiful beach that we never would have found on our own. I'm so glad we found Romeos.

1  Thank Mom2MnM

Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

Great place. Kostas & family run establishment.
5 of us for dinner. Starters fantastic. Meatballs, tzatziki, big beans in tomato.
Grilled feta, all excellent.
Mains varied from pork chop, spaghetti Bolognese, chicken souvlaki and moussaka. All homemade and delicious.
What made it for me is Kostas. Honest straight talking Greek. In these turbulent times, great to meet someone who is telling it how it is. We toasted Greece with a few local grappas !! Wonderful evening.
Thoroughly recommended.

2  Thank Tigs T
Reviewed 15 July 2015

If you're in Gouvia you have to go here. The food is amazing. We stayed for one week and ate here three times (one lunch and two dinners). Romeo is really friendly and a funny man. The food is amazing and good portions. I had the chicken souvlaki twice and my girlfriend had the lamb kleftiko twice (and the souvlaki once after tasting mine). The starters may not be the most imaginative in the world but they're nice and tasty. The most our bill ever came to was 45 Euros (this included the tip that we left, about 8 Euros I think the tip was) and included two beers, two LARGE glasses of red wine (they don't mess about), two starters and two mains. Having finished the meal Romeo also brought out two decent sized glasses of Ouzo free of charge. I saw him do this for quite a few people and it's a nice touch.

I would definitely eat here again (I mean, I did, I went here three times in a week) and for me it's the best in Gouvia

2  Thank Dan H
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

Nice food, but having travelled a fair portion of the island. Would have to question if it' s the best in Corfu. Gouvia itself is not a haven of v good restaurants, so it is easier to stand out if your above average. Tasty giant beans in a tasty spicy sauce spoilt by grit from herbs that hadn't been cleaned properly. Moussaka, pastisada and other dishes decent enough, just portion sizes not huge. Maybe explains why they're cheaper than competitors. Owner is obliging and friendly. Worth mentioning restaurant has a few toys to amuse toddlers.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is amazing. Previously visiting 7 other restaurants in Govia this is by far the best without a doubt. It provides the best food with much lower prices compared to other restaurants. The waitor is very friendly and always gives you a very warm welcome and goodbye and very entertaining. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone visiting Govia they create amazing meals for everyone to enjoy.

2  Thank Myles H