“Lovely Italian restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2018

I visited this restaurant twice during my holiday week. It was opposite my hotel and I liked their favorable way of taking care of the customers. Very attentive personnel and prices were affordable. Background music fitted in the mood nicely.

For a start they served olives and really nice bread. First night I had most lovely dolmades and tzatziki followed by moussaka. Second time I had taramosalata and a local dish, sofrito and for dessert Tiramisu. Dessert was not home made and it was a bit of a disappointment since I really appreciate fresh home made Tiramisu.

I didn't have dinner in the other popular Italian restaurant in Gouvia so I cannot put in order these 2 restaurants but I really like Leon and definitely would go back to enjoy their delicious food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

a really nice resaurant.good food and really nice people.My wife and i ate here twice and really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We visited Leon's twice during our stay and both times we had a lovely, relaxing, peaceful meal. The patio is enclosed, away from the road and beautifully set out so you are not sitting on top of the diners around you. The food is excellent with generous portions and cooked to perfection at very reasonable prices. We ate a lot of Greek dishes while on holiday so it made a change to have something different, my son recommends the hamburgers and my daughter the spaghetti bolognaise. Their moussaka, which comes in individual terracotta dishes, was the best I had in Corfu. My son loved their chocolate cake, I think it made his day. Try the ginger beer, it's non-alcoholic, very tasty. Lastly, the staff are very friendly and they just let you get on with it. Ten out of ten.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We ate here one evening on holiday and wished we had tried sooner. The staff are lovely and the food is delicious!! Try it!!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We ate here 3 times on our visit to Spiti Prifti in Sept!Nicole is a superb head and the food is excellent all the staff are welcoming and attentive and all in all its a great place to be (even the music is great!)