“Had a lovely cappuccino, relaxed and used their wifi”
Review of Skippers cafe

Skippers cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Gouvia
Description: Marina gouvia Corfu greece
Description: Marina gouvia Corfu greece
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Had a lovely cappuccino, relaxed and used their wifi which had a perfect connection... It is a nice place to enjoy your coffee watching the sailboats...

Reviewed 6 June 2016 via mobile

Unfriendly cafe....and unfortunately they don't know how to respect their costumers. The waitress is polite but the policy of the cafe is awful .I had my 5kg small dog with me and the waitress were sent to inform me that I had to go because they don't want to have pets in their balcony????!!!!!! And....I had a sit in the last table in the side just next to grass.... It had never happened to me again, never!!!! Why to choose a cafe which hate pets...for sure they don't know how to respect their costumers....we had a sit just the next cafes and we had excellent time...myself,my dog and my friends...

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely cup of cappuccino here while relaxing in the lovely comfortable chair and watching the world go by, or rather the yachts. Situated at the marina there are some lovely views, it's a pity they don't have a more comprehensive menu.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Nice wee place to sit with a coffee or fresh orange and people watch. not expensive and the staff are very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 5 April 2016 via mobile

Great friendly staff but a limited menu, but you can start the day with a freshly squeezed orange juice, a pastry and great coffee. That does for me. Also good wifi.