All reviewsconvenient hotelbusiness visitrajkot cityperfumeaccessoriesindiaambience
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Very nice & big room. More than anything really liked the bathroom here. They had all the accessories such as perfume, deodorant, etc which is usually not there in most hotels. The excellent element of the hotel is also the free airport transfer which is available.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Rooms are clean, nice and comfortable. conveniently located near the station. Services are far from being professional. However, considering the town, this hotel is a good convenient hotel. Food is good. Good for family or business traveller.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Clean and comfortable hotel. I've stayed here a few times. Staff are helpful. Rooms are basic but always clean. Their mattresses are really comfy. Room service sometimes comes cold. Food is really delicious though.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2017

# I stayed in a comfort room and it's perfect for a solo/business traveler. Staff at the front desk were very helpful. They kept tracking my flight arrival time as my flight to Rajkot was delayed and the driver picked me up promptly. They also dropped me at the airport, at the end of my trip.

# The staff went out of their way to make me feel at home. As I had to take a shuttle service, provided by the local cricket association to the SCA Stadium on the outskirts, from another location, the hotel staff arranged drop-off every morning.

# They serve the breakfast to room and it had a set menu, but I really liked it.

# I would give five out of five for the internet connectivity.

# The only drawback was the room was not insulated, read soundproof, properly. The noise from the near restaurant and bustling roadside was disturbing.

Room Tip: If you are on a budget and a solo traveler, go for the comfort room. And check compare prices in all websites, before booking.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank giffy6ty
Reviewed 6 January 2017

We were in Rajkot for 5 days and enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel manager MR Hitendrabhai looked after Us very well. All the staff were helpful and the chap at reception went out of his way to help us whenever he could. All the other staff also looked after us Properly. The hotel was very clean and the bedsheets and the towels were changed daily. Breakfast was also good and provided in the room. I would recommend this hotel to people who are planning to stay in Rajkot. The location of the hotel was also good ie not far from Rajkot centre for shopping. The rooms at the back are less noisy and would be better and quite.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are better.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple