We booked the Repose based on TripAdvisor recommendations and we were very happy with the welcome. Jan and Rachid are very nice and friendly. This Riad is a good place to visit Rabat.
If you have a car, it's easy to park it near the Riad for 20 di/day.
Going to Rabat from this place is very easy
- Tramway is not so far (6 di)
- Possibility to cross the river to go to Rabat Medina
- Taxi (40 di)
There is also some interesting places to visit in Sale (Medina, the Medersa, ...)
This riad is very quite and the breakfasts were really good !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Repose, is an oasis of calm in the heart of Sale's traditional medina, Rabat. Lovingly restored by the owners, Rachid and Jan, this luxury riad has been renovated and decorated using traditional materials and craftsmanship to give a haven of peace and tranquility. The whole riad oozes Moroccan charm and each of the 4 suites has its own unique identity. The salon is ideal for dining in the cooler months, reading a book or playing games. The courtyard is great for sipping tea, listening to the splashes of the fountain, while the terrace is fabulous for breakfast, sunbathing or siestas in the shade. With Rachid and Jan on-site, the hospitality and customer service are second-to-none and the combination of their local knowledge and awareness of international expectations ensures a warm and comfortable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Repose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Repose Hotel Sale