“Amazing place and food. Disappointing service”
Review of Utopia Resto

Utopia Resto
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Argassi
Price range: USD 17 - USD 40
Description: Enjoy a memorable dinner at Utopia Resto. Romantic atmosphere next to the sea with creative cocktails, fine wine and delicious Mediterranean dishes.
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We were looking forward to have our dinner in Utopia. Read so many nice reviews about the place - we decided we must go there.
Have to say - the minute you step in through the door - it is breathtaking. Everything is so nice: view set up and whole atmosphere looking at the sunset into horizon.
We ordered bottle of red wine,starters and mains for our dinner. Our waiter made a cheeky comment about our choice of red wine and tuna steak(hey man, I love my red with everything!) btw we had lamb as well!! But I thought hey - we all can be a bit cheeky sometimes.
In general service was very slow. Not sure whether its kitchen not able to cope with few orders or in general or waiters messing up with orders.
Our starters arrived- no sigh of wine. Had to remind waiter bout it.
Our mains arrived at least half an hour after our starer plates were cleared.
We waited and waited for desserts and when we could not see any sign of them another 20 mins later we just asked for a bill.
Have to say - food is amazing! Truly!
Set up spectacular!!
Please guys work with improving customer service to make this restaurant the best on the island because it really could be!
All the best to you and hope to be back to see your improvement!

Reviewed 25 September 2018

If you are looking for your dream wedding venue this is your place!
My husband and I got married here on 1st September 2018 and it could not have been a more beautiful place! The staff were lovely and very attentive. The sunset views made our pictures beautiful and then danced under the stars. The food was lovely and catered for all and the cocktails were 5 stars.
Thank you Utopia, hope to visit again soon.

2  Thank Jodie W
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I came here twice during my stay in Zakynthos, the first time was for drinks and the second was for dinner. I was most impressed with the atmosphere and vibe--music was great, the menu was very creative, and the restaurant was fun. The food we had was very good and there was great attention to detail by the chef. On both occasions, we found the waiting staff to have very unpleasant attitudes. One waiter even dropped a knife on my father in law and did not apologize. I found them personally very awkward and uncomfortable to communicate with and this degraded what was otherwise a very pleasant meal. I would not go back to Utopia but if you are looking for a good meal in a nice spot then make sure to pay a visit,

1  Thank Lou D
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We came here and it did everything it promised. The view was stunning, the restaurant was cosy, romantic and the seaview astonishing. The food was everything you expected and more. The prices were, comparing to Belgium extremely cheap. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Zakynthos.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We loved the location, the staff were friendly but food is nothing special and expensive ...we had shrimps as starter which were ok,as main a lamb rack and black angus beef. The lamb seemed like it’s not fresh cocked and the beef was full of cartilages and tendons. The cocktails were full of ice, almost impossible to drink cause of that. I’m giving 3 Stars because I loved the location.