“Terrible Serivce”
Review of Utopia Resto

Utopia Resto
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Argassi
Price range: USD 17 - USD 40
Description: Enjoy a memorable dinner at Utopia Resto. Romantic atmosphere next to the sea with creative cocktails, fine wine and delicious Mediterranean dishes.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

A good start to the evening, but it started to rain heavily for 2 minutes and all hell broke loose, people had to leave tables whilst eating to find no alternative seating inside. The staff had no idea if how to deal with the situation, this led to a terrible service, we waited over an hour and a half for our meals, when they came they were both wrong and cold and sent back. When they came out a second time they were wrong again. We waited half an hour for a bottle of water!! It may have been better if we went on another night or if they knew how to deal with a crisis, overall we will never return to that restaurant it was a joke.

3  Thank CottonEyedJoe96
PANOS G, Manager at Utopia Resto, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear Sir
I'm sorry that your visit at Utopia restaurant was not satisfactory. As I explained to you at the time there was a rain that we did not expect and we had to put people inside the restaurant while they were all siting outside with a full restaurant.. we dealed with the crisis the best way we could and I believe most of our guests understood that since they were hepping us them selves.. I know that is not "your problem" as you said while I explaned in person but you need to understand our place. The wether is something you can not control. All the guest were seated within 15 min the most and their orders where execuided with priority of order as usual. Your group was one of the first to have seated. Your main course arrived and there was a problem with the beef fillet so we took it out of the bill immediately after we offered to bring you something different.
All in all I m sorry that you didn't get the experience you expected, it was a crisis and unfortunately you were in it. We tried our best.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

After a week eating fairly standard food in fairly standard restaurants all week in Argassi we finally found this wonderful place.
Everything was amazing.
The cocktail waiter with his funky menu mixed drinks especially for us.
The waiters were attentive and knowledgeable.
The menu and food were exceptional.
The location was to die for.
Thank you for making our last night on the island so special ❤️

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

All dishes were amazing, we ordered 8 dishes and I give 5 stars to all!

The cocktails were also great.

Very recommended

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We have been the 28 of August and we went for the great feedback on TA. I can confirm the location is good and the sea view (but only few tables available) is very nice.
We ordered the shrimp saganaki which was ok compared to other we had (maybe not a std one as the herbs were covering the shrimp taste).
Then my wife had the seabass which was good and I had the unusual Musaka which was good even if not the best I had in the island.
I order a glass of wine asking for a good Chardonnay but they didn't came to the table with the bottle to show and I had a bad glass of an unknown white wine.
We ordered as well the coffee that came without the spoon and the sugar .... strange given the way the restaurant is positioning the level.
We spent 50,30 euros which is fair.
I confirm that the best restaurant i have been until now is Nobelos.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Visit Utopia restaurant for a nice evening with friends enjoying a glass of wine and the children playing at the playground!
Also a good place for a romantic evening !
Reasonable prices for what you actually get!!