“Divine! Wish we'd found it earlier in our holiday! ”
Review of Utopia Resto

Utopia Resto
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Argassi
Price range: USD 17 - USD 40
Description: Enjoy a memorable dinner at Utopia Resto. Romantic atmosphere next to the sea with creative cocktails, fine wine and delicious Mediterranean dishes.
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

After a week eating fairly standard food in fairly standard restaurants all week in Argassi we finally found this wonderful place.
Everything was amazing.
The cocktail waiter with his funky menu mixed drinks especially for us.
The waiters were attentive and knowledgeable.
The menu and food were exceptional.
The location was to die for.
Thank you for making our last night on the island so special ❤️

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

All dishes were amazing, we ordered 8 dishes and I give 5 stars to all!

The cocktails were also great.

Very recommended

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We have been the 28 of August and we went for the great feedback on TA. I can confirm the location is good and the sea view (but only few tables available) is very nice.
We ordered the shrimp saganaki which was ok compared to other we had (maybe not a std one as the herbs were covering the shrimp taste).
Then my wife had the seabass which was good and I had the unusual Musaka which was good even if not the best I had in the island.
I order a glass of wine asking for a good Chardonnay but they didn't came to the table with the bottle to show and I had a bad glass of an unknown white wine.
We ordered as well the coffee that came without the spoon and the sugar .... strange given the way the restaurant is positioning the level.
We spent 50,30 euros which is fair.
I confirm that the best restaurant i have been until now is Nobelos.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Visit Utopia restaurant for a nice evening with friends enjoying a glass of wine and the children playing at the playground!
Also a good place for a romantic evening !
Reasonable prices for what you actually get!!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent location and service, very good cocktails and interesting desserts (especially their version of baklava), fine dishes (we liked the fish and meet better than the pasta).