Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Belinda M
Sydney, Australia

1 night stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 May 2024via mobile
Clean and comfortable rooms. Room has a kitchenette with toaster/ coffee/ tea/ microwave. Tasteful decor and comfortable bed. Easy access to Werribee zoo and surrounds. All rooms are ground floor. Quick and efficient check in though I do question the need for $300 guarantee on a prepaid room. Maybe rooms have been trashed in the past?
Date of stay: May 2024
            • Vio.com
            • ZenHotels.com
            4.7 km from Quality Suites Point Cook Seasons 5
            View more hotels in Point Cook
            All reviews room service spa reception unit wardrobe
            Selected filters
            Reviewed 24 January 2024

50 50 whether room gets made up or not. Friendly welcoming staff and good sized rooms. Needs a bit of tlc. Example, paintwork, one tea spoon, glasses dirty,milk in fridge opened prior to arrival!. Stayed sixteen nights over four occasions in the last year but unlikely to return

Date of stay: January 2024
            • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
            Reviewed 18 December 2022 via mobile

Booked four nights for self and was surprised by modern clean quiet unit and all good until the next day around 4pm. was watching a movie and someone began riding a dirt bike around the perimeter of their block for 30 mins and very noisy and created a lot of dust. Then it stopped and an hour later, more noise. This time on the same block, a car was being driven with a large council garbage bin being towed behind creating further noise and dust and this went on for an hour. By 7 pm I had enough and checked out. Seems the hotel knows about this but can’t stop it- so wasted two nights accom and hotel said would reimburse for one night. So until this issue is address and can’t see it happening anytime soon as nothing appears to be addressed in todays current world - as can’t stop people doing what they want on their own property - so don’t get caught out like I was- such a shame as a nice place.

Trip type: Travelled solo
            Reviewed 17 December 2022 via mobile

My Terrible experience started when I got told out of the blue that I had pay a $300 party bond ( i am over 50) for one night and if I don’t have a party I will get it refunded in two weeks.

On top of that the food was priced like Sydney CBD prices and poor and cold and if you order room service they charge you at your door with a EFTPOS machine in hand and then double charge you on your room account .

There is also confusion as to who is in charge and they are just all over the place and to top it off the rooms and grounds are filthy.

This once was a great little hotel and now it’s been spoiled by what looks like some form of cut price budget strategy.

Trip type: Travelled on business
            Reviewed 16 December 2022 via mobile

Don’t book here- I had to make an emergency booking and did so for four nights- nice unit at end of many- quiet until some nut job in the block next door decided to ride around on his dirt bike on the parameters of his proper and the hotels and after 20 mins of this noise he recommenced 45 mins later in his car with a garbage bin tired into the back of his tow bar and continued for another 30 mins and later on in the evening around 7pm on his dirt bike again- I left and it seems reception know about it but can’t do anything about it- this is where we are at in society today- it’s disgusting- I paid $820.00 for 4 nights only stayed for one and left ht 7.30 pm the second night- and no mention of the $300.00 charge in case I trash the room and get back a week later- perhaps you should be more worried about the nut job and lose of business and seek legal action or call the CAT team to have someone do a mental health assessment on him or call the police - he kicked up dirt all throughout the hotel- so no don’t stay there if your looking for a quiet stay- be warned

Trip type: Travelled on business
            Reviewed 26 September 2022

I booked the rooms for my daughters birthday, I noted this on the booking also. She was told at check in she couldn't use the credit card details I had booked with and also had to pay an extra $300 security deposit that was not listed anywhere. I rang and spoke to the hotel the staff member was very rude and said well they don' t have to stay here - I nearly told them to go elsewhere but thought the hotel would then charge me cancellation. So she paid the full amount. When they got to the room there was hair on the bedding, coffee mug stains, the shower was held together with duct tape and the shower had mould in it. After complaining they were moved to a slightly cleaner room. Now have to wait 7 days to receive $300 back- this resort and I use that term very loosely was overproced and under delivered.

Room tip: Go elsewhere
            Date of stay: September 2022