All reviews taxi stand presidential suite resort and spa mg road candle light dinner comfortable stay smiling faces family trip main market breakfast and dinner special thanks restaurant staff warm hospitality room service great hospitality special mention delicious food
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Just an introduction, I am an avid business traveler, pampered by the five star luxuries, but let me try to be unbiased here, coz I have seen even big hotel chains like ITC and Taj, struggling to maintain their standards in small towns like Tirupati or Coorg.

To start with, one of the best booking experience, Thanks to Deependra. I booked the presidential suite for a family of 4 for 3 nights only because of the great job done by him.

The location of the hotel is not so great with a very narrow and steep access in a residential area, but that is compensated by the view you get, at least from the presidential suite.

The room was pretty clean and spacious. The only challenge was that the water from the bath area flows all the way in to the dressing and WC area within the bathroom, as the drain in the bath doesn't match up to the floor inclination. Jacuzzi is a wonderful addition.

The service is excellent with ever smiling staff at the reception, restaurant and the spa. Special mention about Barkha, Puspa and Rahul in the restaurant. They exactly know what you ordered yesterday and always have suggestions on local food. Choice of food is not huge, but they are flexible enough to make something for you out of the menu.

The only challenge I had was on the lift. All three days we stayed, the lift was down for most of the times, and the staff were struggling to make it right. It was our biggest struggle as we were in the fifth floor, and the restaurant is in the basement. Real and only one major challenge we had during our entire stay.

Barring that issue, fantastic room. great service, very warm and friendly staff, a little pricey but considering the peak season, I was OK.

Summary, I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. Thanks folks for making the experience great and please work on to mend some of the trivial issues.

Room tip: Presidential Room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Golden Crescent, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

Happy to know that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your stay a memorable one. It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I thank you for your positive feedback about the services offered, comfortable rooms and that you liked our hospitality and facilities provided to you by us. We are truly blessed with our location in addition to having a wonderful team who put in their best efforts tirelessly day in & day out. Comments such as these always encourage us in enhancing our efforts to provide the best in hospitality & service. I have personally shared your appreciation with the team members individually for making your stay wonderful and they are very happy to hear such kind words from you.

Your area of improvement & up-gradation as mentioned by you would be taken care of with immediate effect. I deeply regret for the only hitch you had to go through due to the lift now working properly during your stay. However the problem has been solved and it is fully functional and operating right now. Summit Hotels & Resorts endeavor at providing Exceptional Value, Exceptional Service to its esteemed guests and your kind words helps us to understand that we are able to serve you well. We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Prasan Chettri
Unit Manager
Summit Hotels & Resorts
Reservations: +918388777888

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice experience, Barkha and Pushpa from the staff have been excellent. We stayed for a long time and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel has play area for games, Good restaurant and is situated very close to the taxi stand which makes it easy to travel nearby.

Room tip: Choose the Vally view room (not the gallery one)
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Golden Crescent, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Namaste!

At Summit Hotels & Resorts our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience to create delightful memories for our guest whenever they choose to stay with us.

Our endeavour is to create a memorable experience for our guest and it is evident from your feedback that we could serve you well. Your kind words for our associates delights me and it gives me immense pleasure to share it with my team members.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend hotel. Hospitality is excellent. Staff people r helpful especially Mrs Shankar and Mrs Sujata sajan. This hotel has all the facilities as mentioned. Had a great time and a great experience here. Food is also great.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It's a great hotel. Hospitality is excellent. Highly recommended. It has good views and nice rooms. Food is also quite better (taste is great). Had a great experience!. It provides all the facilities mentioned. Go for it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Decent place to stay. Staff was kind and friendly. Barkha and Puspa were extremely helpful and quick in their work. Although there were dogs outside hotel barking through the night which disturbed the sleep.