USD 60
USD 59
USD 40
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 46/night.

Bamboo Grove Retreat(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
USD 25
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 29/night.

USD 67
USD 48
  • Free Breakfast
Treebo The Nettle and Fern Hotel(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
USD 34
USD 175
USD 137
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 212
USD 184
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewstaxi standpresidential suiteresort and spamg roadopen terracecomfortable staycandle light dinnerbreakfast buffet ismain marketsmiling facesnice hotelroom servicewarm hospitalityspecial thanksthe hotel stafffamily tripdelicious food
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice experience, Barkha and Pushpa from the staff have been excellent. We stayed for a long time and really enjoyed our stay. The hotel has play area for games, Good restaurant and is situated very close to the taxi stand which makes it easy to travel nearby.

Room Tip: Choose the Vally view room (not the gallery one)
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Golden Crescent, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Namaste!

At Summit Hotels & Resorts our effort is to offer an unparalleled hospitality experience to create delightful memories for our guest whenever they choose to stay with us.

Our endeavour is to create a memorable experience for our guest and it is evident from your feedback that we could serve you well. Your kind words for our associates delights me and it gives me immense pleasure to share it with my team members.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend hotel. Hospitality is excellent. Staff people r helpful especially Mrs Shankar and Mrs Sujata sajan. This hotel has all the facilities as mentioned. Had a great time and a great experience here. Food is also great.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

It's a great hotel. Hospitality is excellent. Highly recommended. It has good views and nice rooms. Food is also quite better (taste is great). Had a great experience!. It provides all the facilities mentioned. Go for it.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Decent place to stay. Staff was kind and friendly. Barkha and Puspa were extremely helpful and quick in their work. Although there were dogs outside hotel barking through the night which disturbed the sleep.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

It was nice experience n our stay was comfortable, hotel is just 1 km away from the main market and cabs are always available since there is taxi stand nearby hotel itslef,this city have always been my favourite place and after staying in summit golden my trip was joyfull, and my family rlly enjoyed staying in this hotel staff were friendly very hospitable,well mannered and well groomed special thanks to Manger of the hotel Shankar and Sajan who is always ready to to help you with any issue and with your queries with smiling face, and also thanks to all the staff who made our stay memorable, n ofcourse prasan who was very helpful, looking forward to visit again probably end of the year to enjoy winter.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jainsonil
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Golden Crescent, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback. My team & I are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay. I am glad that you enjoyed the food & service too. We are grateful for your appreciation of the service provided by the team. Summit Hotels & Resorts endeavor at providing Exceptional Value, Exceptional Service to its esteemed guest and your kind words helps us to understand that we are able to deliver the same.

Thank you for your gracious compliments about the spacious rooms, comfortable beds & courteous staffs who are always ready to serve our guests whenever they are in need of anything. Your kind words about our associates in particular delights me & gives me immense pleasure to share it with my team and they are happy to hear from you. We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Prasan Chettri