USD 206
USD 239
Suhim Portico(Gangtok)
USD 92
USD 60
Treebo The Nettle and Fern Hotel(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
USD 30
USD 24
  • Restaurant
Bamboo Grove Retreat(Gangtok)(Great Value!)
USD 50
USD 71
All reviewsfront office teammodern amenitiesspecial thankssuperb hospitalitytravel deskrecommend this hotelbreakfast spreadcomfortable staymg roadspecial mentionmemorable stayplace to stayroom servicepanditjainconferencebalcony
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It's a wonderful property..I am really delighted to stay in this hotel
.Service is also very good
.Overall ambiance and FNB service is excellent..Specially Soumen Dan I ts really good..He is very sincere and he take huge responsibility for better service.Behalf of Dr Reddys laboratories Ltd..Santana Chakrabotary,Zonal head East.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel Gangtok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Gangtok. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.gt@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here with my family for 3 nights in March 2018. The hotel amenities are good, the staff is very helpful and makes your stay extremely comfortable.
I have stayed at many Lemon Tree properties so far and Gangtok happens to be the best till date.
Would suggest booking a valley view room to experience the morning calmness of the hills, chirping of the birds and the view.

The staff at Citrus cafe is very cordial and attends to all your dining related requests.

The hotel is almost 5kms from the MG road , Gangtok but one can easily avail shared/ personal cabs at a nominal rate of Rs20per head/ Rs 100 to reach the city center.

Room Tip: Valley facing room, specifically on 3 or 4 floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights, March 20-23, 2018. Check in was efficient but did not get room of our preference. A brand new hotel, nice clean large rooms. We got room on roadside , no view. Check for valley view rooms. Helpful staff but food needs improvement.Good location, ample parking.

Room Tip: Insist on Valley view rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 March 2018

hospitality is excellent. Mr..Soumen Dan in F&B has taken care of me properly.
he is well behaved,polite
involved with the job properly. employee like him must be retained for the interest of the company.
will visit again.

Room Tip: View rooms in the north side are really good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Our Three-day stay here was very comfortable and peaceful.

We arrived at this beautiful hotel with stunning views. Our room was beautifully appointed with a balcony that overlooked the mountain range. Beds were comfortable and clean and the room was spotless

The outstanding feature of this hotel was the customer service which was second to none. From reception (Special Thanks to Ms Preeti), cleaning and restaurant staff we received friendly and helpful support.

The food ( Khasi na Manso: must try) in the restaurant was excellent for both breakfast and evening meals.

Anyone planning a trip to Gangtok must try this hotel (Highly Recommended) Truly a delight to stay here.

Warm Regards