“I love the service and Customer service which they give to people ”
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #36 of 194 Restaurants in Siliguri
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I haven’t visited KFC so much , the times I have visited at this place . This is my go to KFC whenever I am going for a movie , or whenever I want to just have a quick bite .
My husband loves the smoky grill chicke of this place . Though I find it to be very expensive . They give 2 pieces for 180 bucks , atleast they should increase their quantity and give 4 pieces atleast .
I love their super charger roll . It’s damn nice and yummy in taste . Quite a fill for the stomach .
I also like their choco lash and the Mango blast . If ever I don’t feel like eating , I hog on to these ..
overall I have a very good experience with their Stuart Lithan . He is always smiling and welcomes you with a warm smile . He is very quick with his service .
I just love coming to this place only because Lithan welcomes you with such a good gesture.
Overall good experience .
All the best team

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

services has been to slow as well as unhyhenic . I tried to put it on my daily basis cause when I taste it in dubai it was good but here they've lost their everything

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

The employees were very polite and processing the orders real quick. The taste of the food was great. I would suggest smoky grill.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

1. Its 1130 hours all i asked was french fries it took them 20 min and the quality was autrotious and bad.
2. Go at your own risk or want to treat your enemies.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

This KFC gets the shopping crowd of the mall. The service is slow and place is dirty. As such can not rate them higher than this. Food quality is as per standard of KFC