“Worth Every Penny”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Bedroom
Terrace/Balcony
Terrace/Balcony
Sea View
Street view
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ezio T
Varese, Italy
“Worth Every Penny”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed in this apartment on 13 September 2016 for 1 week with my girlfriend .
The complex is surrounded with restaurant , bars , supermarket, shopping malls, about 15 mins walk to the beach.
The apartment is very modern and fully furnished .
The bedroom is very unique with enough storage and a king size bed.
The lounge has a double sofa bed with a flat screen white TV with all the English channels .
We used the sofa bed as a sofa, very comfortable .
The kitchen has an island in the middle with a hob which I liked, you can cook and talk with others while they sit around the table.
It has a lot of pans and pots , cutleries, basic things you need in a kitchen .
I really enjoyed the balcony, it has a lovely sea view, sunny all day. Sitting having a nice breakfast there was a plus.
To get wifi, we had to buy it at the reception . It was 12 euros for 1 week. The wifi was good.
I will definitely stay here again.
I rate it 5 star

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
29 Sep 2016
Thank you for your positive review of my holiday let and it's facilities. Your wonderful feedback will drive the continuous improvement in the apartment to make it a home away from home for our guests.
I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing