“Perfect cuisine la mama”
Review of La Porchetta

La Porchetta
Reserve with
La Porchetta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 499 Restaurants in Los Cristianos
Price range: USD 6 - USD 34
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The discovery of the typical, fresh and simple at the same time authentic cuisine is the prerogative in our management. We offer our guests a cuisine based on the firm will to taste over 4000km away, the typicality and the flavors of Italian cuisine with an influential note of our Chefs, Romano / Abruzzese. Each product is carefully selected, coming from our beautiful country and we can tell the story. The love for wines is another of our fixed points, with the presence of many prestigious Italian labels. Let us delight in our production of desserts to best conclude an experience that will remain in your heart.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Mother in the kitchen making traditional food from italy And Rome. Very Nice tast, lovely restaurant. They love to make food And entertain the people. Definetly worth to visit

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tried this small restaurant off the back of other TA reviews and my family and I were all rather pleased we did.

I had a wonderful tagliatelle carbonara with pancetta thank you guys, we will be back before we leave for sure

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 4 November 2018

We fancied a pasta meal and TA directed us to La Porchetta. We both selected the carbonara, which was really tasty, with large pieces of porchetta within the sauce. House red was very drinkable at €4.50 for half litre. Do not be put off if there is no one else in the restaurant! We arrived and we were the only people there. We trusted TA and stepped in. Staff were really friendly and the whole experience really did feel like Italian home cooked.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Really nice welcoming staff! The food tasted really good! Felt like I was back at my grandmas place when she made me homemade food. The desserts were delicious! I recommend cheesecake ! Best one I’ve tried so far! Recommend to all the sweet-tooths.

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Seriously this is a hidden gem. When you get to the restaurant, it doesn't look much and the chairs are a little uncomfortable but the food more than makes up for this. Service is quite slow and relaxed but believe me, it is worth the wait. I had the spagetti carbonara with garlic bread and my boyfriend had pizza and both were amazing. The highlight of our trip though had to be the homemade deserts. They come in cute little jars and they are to die for. I had the tiramisu and my boyfriend had the chocolate cheese cake. Make sure you come here if you are in the area, you won't be disappointed.

Z411, Owner at La Porchetta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Hello ! I am grateful that you enjoyed our food! We opened the restaurant about 6 months ago and we are trying to make it look better and more comfortable in every chance we get! I am happy that you and your boyfriend were pleased in the tastes of our kitchen :)