The Arona Gran has firmly become a home-from-home for my entire family. My last visit counts as my seventh stay at the hotel and I have been pining to return there ever since.
Whether it's the childhood memories of Tenerife on the whole- I have been visiting annually since 1997- or the comfort of knowing that I will be staying somewhere that I know I can trust completely, I could not recommend this hotel enough.
Every-so-often, on a rainy day, my mother and I will turn to each-other and sigh, "I'd give anything to be at the Arona Gran now..."
Tip: Try at least one of the soup's at dinner every night. I usually end up having at least 2 bowlfuls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Spring Arona Gran Hotel, it's located in a privileged position on the seaside promenade, facing the island of La Gomera, offers spectaculars views of the bay and the old fishing port of Los Cristianos and is only 3 km from the golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Hotelopia so you can book your Spring Arona Gran Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Arona Gran
- Arona Gran Los Cristianos
- Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife
- Arona Gran Tenerife
- Spring Arona Gran Hotel Tenerife/Los Cristianos