We stayed for 4 nights in the end of September. From the moment the hotel met/collected us at the airport to the return ride back to the airport, the service was faultless!! Every staff member we encountered was exemplary. Great food (particularly breakfast). Pool bar cocktails spot on! Sea view room had nice size balcony & view. Hired a jeep for the day (thru the hotel easy & good price) highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. For well over 25 years, Palladium has continuously stood proud among the top 10 Greek and Myconian hotels thanks to its excellent service. Occupying a prime setting on a gentle hill just a breath from the beaches at Psarou and Platis Gialos, Palladium constitutes a perfect holiday option for enjoying Mykonos lifestyle and experiencing its unique glamor. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece