1,030 results
All reviews mykonos town psarou beach the bus beautiful hotel half board pool bar glass of champagne private pool ten minute walk our honeymoon special thanks the hotel manager family suite breakfast was amazing amazing service perfect holiday nice beaches
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed our first trip so much we had to go back. This hotel is a great way for us to experience the island. Buses came right to the hotel, there is a great beach within walking distance and the service was the best we experienced on our 2 week Greece vacation in 2015.

The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was unbelievable...lots of fresh pastries and juices. I enjoyed waking up and looking out our window over the pool, walking down for breakfast and spending all day by the pool reading and having drinks. Truly a gem that everyone should experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ntsfinest170
Reviewed 16 October 2017

As you read the reviews on this hotel the staff are mentioned repeatedly including Thanos. Rightly so, we found the staff to be polite, friendly, helpful and just couldn't do enough for us. It is a lovely hotel and we were lucky enough to enjoy it at the very end of the season.

Breakfast was amazing. I wasn't in Greece for a full English fry up, if that is your expectation try elsewhere. The choice was fantastic including sparkling wine. Lovely fruits and breads, crepes, eggs and all other sorts of stuff. A great start to the day.

The beeches are only a short walk away. We favoured Psarou as it was less congested than Platys Gialos. Lovely clean sand and crystal clear water. As we were here in October the water was a little fresh for a swim until you took the plunge. Once in the water was nice. I would suggest budgeting 20 - 30 euros for 2 sunbeds and a parasol per day.

For 2 days we hired an ATV from a location arranged by the hotel. All was good and we then discovered Super Paradise beech. What a beech! In the hight of the season I would probably look elsewhere, but at the end of the season when it is quiet this beech is fantastic to chill out on.

Back to the hotel - we didn't use the pool as the beeches are so lovely. Our room was kindly upgraded on arrival - thank you Thanos and Nikki. The room was nice, clean and had everything we required. I think every time we left the room it was serviced! The hotel was quiet due to the end of season but this suited us well.

This was our first trip to Mykonos and Greece. Initially we were worried about it being end of season however the weather and quieter nature to the place suited well. I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely use again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John R
PalladiumHotelGR, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Palladium Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear John R,

First of all, allow me to thank you once more for wrapping up the season in such a marvelous way. It is our honor and privilege to welcome our valued guests in Mykonos and Palladium Boutique Hotel, introducing them to true Mykonian hospitality of the finest quality standards.

Above anything else, we are glad to see that the services received throughout your stay have been more than satisfactory. We go above and beyond towards providing top notch services to each and every single guest, always in line with absolute comfort and luxury. So your words as per the staff at Palladium fill us with great pleasure and appreciation. In addition, we are happy that you have enjoyed breakfast so much. It is indeed the most important meal of the day, which makes us try even harder to put a huge smile on your face as you are waking up with energy and contentment!

Furthermore, you are spot on as to your comments regarding the proximity of the beaches. Such lovely beaches are only a stone’s throw from Palladium, offering an equally amazing experience to the marvelous swimming pool. And even in October, the water is still pretty warm once you dive in. Cool and transparent, just perfect for an exciting day on the beach. Hiring ATVs for a couple of days is a great choice, too. Of course Mykonos is a beautiful island and it is worth exploring using a vehicle to reach the most remote parts.

Moving forward, I would like to thank you for your great words regarding the level of cleanliness, functionality and the overall quality of accommodation received. Upgrade upon availability is just another token of appreciation, depicting how much we value the optimal holiday experience of our guests. And last but not least, I will agree with you that October is the best option for serene vacations away from the hustle and bustle of high season (which holds another kind of charm, of course!).

Overall, me personally and the rest of Palladium Boutique Hotel staff would like to thank you for your stellar review and great recommendation. We will be looking forward to your return to Mykonos and our property, so as to offer an equally breathtaking holiday experience!

Our warmest regards,

Thanos Grigoropoulos

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at the Palladium! Enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the poolside bar, the bartender was fabulous. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a visit to Mykonos! Thanos was the best! He made our stay lovely.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SRA1954

Dear SRA1954,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of Palladium Boutique Hotel. It gives us great pleasure and satisfaction to welcome our distinguished guests from every part of the world, allowing them to experience luxury and comfort the Palladium way!

It is great that you have found the breakfast buffet so pleasurable, as we take extra care to the first meal of the day. Getting the energy you need and enjoying a wide array of sweet and savory delights is the perfect start to a promising day! Equally amazing is the poolside bar, which as I see you have also enjoyed. Be it a midday snack or an iced cold beverage, a refreshing cocktail overlooking the Aegean or a wonderful meal, this is a hot spot throughout the day! And of course the bartender is fabulous, creating unique liquid masterpieces! Finally, I would like to thank you personally for allowing me to make your stay lovely.

I will be anticipating your next visit to Mykonos and Palladium, giving me another opportunity to go the extra mile and offer you just what you deserve, accommodation and service-wise!

Till then, I wish you nothing but the best in life!

Thanos Grigoropoulos

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We had the best time staying at the Palladium hotel. We were greeted by Thanos, probably the friendliest hotel manager on the planet. He set the scene for the rest of the staff, nothing was too much trouble, everyone was so friendly and accommodating.
The Palladium sits on a hillside approximately 5 mins walk from 2 glorious beaches and accompanying restaurants and bars.
It has a fantastic pool, which looks magical at night when lit by submerged lighting.
The restaurant has a very intimate feel to it, given its position overlooking the pool.
Breakfast was a treat, too many yummy items to mention! But once again the staff excelled in their attention to detail and all done with a smile, they certainly made us feel comfortable. Our room was a standard double and didn't disappoint, serviced twice a day and spotlessly clean. The Palladium is a small hotel with a big heart, thanks for a great holiday.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My friend and I arrived very early from Athens to Palladium hotel!
We absolutely loved our check in process, they were so kind to us despite us arriving so early. They gave us several options until our room would be ready (i.e beaches, pool side relaxing, going into town via the bus), offered to store our luggage, gave us a room to change into beachwear and even offered us breakfast for free. Absolutely superb service. The breakfast was our favorite for all of Greece, they offered a variety of food, nuts, snacks, jams, hot foods and made to order coffee, espresso, or cappuccinos. We learned that our check in would be slightly delayed due to the previous client feeling under the weather. They felt so bad about this, that they upgraded us to one of the best rooms in the hotel. Our entire stay here was fabulous, anytime we left or arrived at the hotel, everyone was genuinely happy to see us. We felt like family, and were very sad to leave. They were aware of our departure time, and even called us before we called to bring our bags down. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, and hope that I will return to Mykonos Palladium Hotel very soon!

Room Tip: higher floors have better views!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends