Enjoyed our first trip so much we had to go back. This hotel is a great way for us to experience the island. Buses came right to the hotel, there is a great beach within walking distance and the service was the best we experienced on our 2 week Greece vacation in 2015.
The hotel was very clean, the breakfast was unbelievable...lots of fresh pastries and juices. I enjoyed waking up and looking out our window over the pool, walking down for breakfast and spending all day by the pool reading and having drinks. Truly a gem that everyone should experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. For well over 25 years, Palladium has continuously stood proud among the top 10 Greek and Myconian hotels thanks to its excellent service. Occupying a prime setting on a gentle hill just a breath from the beaches at Psarou and Platis Gialos, Palladium constitutes a perfect holiday option for enjoying Mykonos lifestyle and experiencing its unique glamor. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece