This is such a beautiful family run hotel! A lovely boutique hotel with excellent service. From the moment we got there till the moment we left, the staff went above and beyond to ensure we were always happy. We were so shocked with our room, we didn't expect it to be as nice as it was. Modern, simple and very spacious, always clean and immaculate! The location is great too as it's close to the beaches and to Mykonos town. Breakfast was lovely- a great choice and there was something for everyone! And finished at 11 which is a very reasonable time :) The highlight of our hotel stay was the excellent, humble and professional service from all the staff. I would personally like to thank the ladies on reception who were making reservations for us and some in such short notice! Stavros... the restaurant manager - such a lovely man who we found so humble and yet so professional. He'd personally go to every table at breakfast time and make time to speak to everyone. The bar man, George makes some great cocktails :) Finally... Thanos :) before going to Palladium we read the reviews of the hotel and we remember seeing the name, Thanos on many of the reviews and all saying how great he was! We then saw it for ourselves throughout our entire stay, he is exceptional. Always there with a smile, and he never stops! He is always running around making sure everyone is happy and he always got things done immediately whenever we asked him for anything. Overall - this hotel is a little gem :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palladium is a family-run five star hotel renovated in 2015. The concept of the Palladium Hotel is based on offering very personalized service to satisfy and to surpass your expectations. For well over 25 years, Palladium has continuously stood proud among the top 10 Greek and Myconian hotels thanks to its excellent service. Occupying a prime setting on a gentle hill just a breath from the beaches at Psarou and Platis Gialos, Palladium constitutes a perfect holiday option for enjoying Mykonos lifestyle and experiencing its unique glamor. Guests will find their hotel rooms and suites to be lavishly decorated, while at the same time simple and easy on the eye, providing unprecedented comfort and style. All individually decorated rooms and suites are elegant and stylish, providing guests with a comfortable and pleasant environment during their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palladium Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladium Hotel Platys Gialos
- Palladium Boutique Hotel Mykonos, Greece