i have been to Ibiza 3 times. This time i have found this apartment to rent on holiday lettings, thought we would give it a go, the photo looks really nice and decent. Here are the pros and cons about this apartment. We arrived at the apartment to pay full rental amount and deposit in CASH (EUROS)
overall i would rate the apartment 5/10 because...
-NO AIRCON (did not state this on description)
- No kettle
- Limited kitchen appliance (cooking pans/frying pan)
- very noisy as the apartment is right opposite the street of bars.
- NO SOFA BED (stated on the description that there is a sofa bed but there wasnt. But there is 2 really dirty mattress behind the fridge )
- dirty (rubbish was all piled up behind the fridge which is the storage place. there was food wrapping and drink cans that was left from previous tenant.
- not enough lighting in the flat (gets really dark)
- please note there is only one small mirror in the toilet , luckily i bought my own makeup mirror.
- TV in the apartment doesn't work
- white stains on the pillow covers that is on the sofa (it probably doesn't get washed and changed)
- really dirty bath, looks black
- WIFI was so slow that i didnt even use it and was using my data roaming the whole time.
+++ pros :
- there is a washing machine in the toilet
- the shower is actually quite good, as i have stayed in 2 difference places (BONSOL/ARLANZA) the water was dripping and gets cold after 10 minutes. But the shower in this apartment is still warm after 4 person using it.
- lots of chairs in the apartment
- lots of FANS to replace no aircon
- VERY GOOD LOCATION. a minute walk to KFC and hotel Gabi (if you been to ibiza you will know) 15 mins walk to SPACE
- nice size balcony with coffee table
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|