“I love Space. :)” 4 of 5 bubbles

xoAveryox
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I love Space. :)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2011

Went to Ibiza for my first time in July, and this club was unreal.

I had two different experiences at Space:

The first night I went on a Sunday for "We Love" - great night to go as there are DJs spinning in every room with different styles to suit your taste. Club wasn't packed to the point where you couldn't move which was nice - lots of room to dance and quick service at the bar. Great night to go, would definitely recommend!

The second time I went was on a Tuesday for Carl Cox. This time, by 3:30 a.m. the club was PACKED. Carl Cox puts on a wicked show, but it got pretty hot in the main room so me and my friend (who I met on the Sunday night! haha) ended up leaving around 4:30 since it was pretty crazy (plus we had been partying pretty hard the previous two nights...). Still fun, but can't say it was as enjoyable as Sunday. If you are a hardcore Carl Cox fan, knock yourself out!

Overall, awesome club - the energy is unreal (and so are the DJs). Terrace is also amazing since while you're having a cigarette you can see the planes flying overhead before they land in Ibiza. Very cool.

Can't wait until next summer! I LOVE IBIZA! xo

37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Very good nightclub!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2011

This nightclub is huge! The music is very good, there are a lot of different rooms, there is a store inside the club, it´s simply fantastic!!

Visited August 2011
s
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“not nice any more”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2011

i ve been at playa d en bossa the first time in 2004 and was really nice.
nice beach,clear water and party!
but then,in 2006,a petrol disaster happened and it ruined the beach and the water.
is nice to go for the parties anyway, at very time of day or night.
with the city center,is the heart of ibiza life.
enjoy eivissa,have fun!

Visited July 2011
Ottawa, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Not my Favorite Place but OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2011

Went to Space this past Tuesday for Carl Cox's closing party.

Not knowing what to expect, my boyfriend and I dressed as we usually do when we go out. Him, jeans/dress shirt, me, pants, heels and a nice top. We were SEVERLY over dressed. Everyone was in tank tops, shorts, and flipflops. I even saw one girl wearing nike gym shorts.

The staff working the door were very friendly and pointed us in the right direction of which line to stand in. (Pre-sale tickets)

Inside the club was the "ok" part. There was broken glass everywhere, people were smoking everywhere (as a non-smoker this kinda sucks). People were kinda shaddy.

In comparison to some other places, Space was lower-class.

All in all, the club is ran pretty seamlessly, for something so chaotic, is was extremely organized. Just not very high class.

Visited September 2011
3 Thank Tracy O
wigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

had a really good time here there were 15 of us altogether and we all had our fill of drinks before we went in space as it is 2 for 1 in most places and free shots. The drinks inside are quite dear though and we had a little bit of trouble on the first night as some jumped up bouncer decided to grip one of us for no reason and spat in hid face , wouldnt mind but nothing was even wrong think it may have been as we had t shirts saying dave's 30th on they thought we may cause trouble. Any way eventualy we were allowed in and it was a good experience. We returned the next night in fancy dress and had no problems

Visited September 2011