“Must Try!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Yet again spot on!!!

Been here several times, on our most recent visit to Costa Teguise we went here twice!

It looks like it may have been bought out maybe or possibly just a bit of a refurb.

Other Mexicans in CT but trust me this is the BEST!

Great choice, plenty to choose from ..... They even do Curries - Which are to die for! I really rate the Chicken Madras!!

If I had to be picky, they have one Waiter / Front of house who is too attentive he comes over every couple of mins. No real issue but if I was being picky I would mention it. He's only being helpful but he's too helpful if there is such a thing.

All in all a must try restaurant and I would recommend to anybody

1  Thank BadgerNorthwich

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Friendly Staff. Nice atmosphere. Outside seating.
I had a mixed grill which was superb
My wife had a burger which she didn't like at all and i wasn't so sure of.
My advice - eat here but avoid the burgers.

2  Thank andybanner
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic place returned numerous times during our stay. Thanks to the wonderful staff who looked after us well xx

1  Thank Heather W
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We found Texas House last year and loved the friendly atmosphere and great food.
Returned again in January, just as brilliant! Food is so tasty, we had curries and steaks to die for, lunchtime snacks are just as delicious the wine and beers fab too!
Staff are so friendly and made us very welcome during every visit - thanks Elenia, Rashid and Anian (Angel) see you in September!

2  Thank Pollywox
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stopping in Costa Teguise half board and fancied a change from the hotel buffet.
We made a good choice. Very friendly welcome on arrival. Good food especially the fillet steak which was excellent. Couldn't fault anything even the house wine was really good. Three courses with drinks for two less than 65€.