1,965 results
All reviewsbad reviewssmaller poolchinese buffetgreat holidaybars and restaurantssea frontplenty of sunbedsyogurtrosaseafrontsangria
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Do not even bother wasting your money or time. The food is awful, rooms are basic, everything is an extra and some staff aren't brilliant. I have complained about my room 3 times as there was a loud noise that was on and off all night and neither of me or my partner could sleep. (Nothing was done about this)
Our stay isn't even over yet and we wanted to go home on the first day.
The food also made me sick after the first few mouthfuls on the first night, never ate there again.

4  Thank Jenna S
BLS H, Customer Reviews Manager at Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Ms. Jenna S
We are sorry to see that the food has not been to your total satisfaction. It is not easy to please all of our international guests when it comes to culinary tastes and we'll keep working hard to try and improve this aspect. The hotel offers value quite high and is well located. These aspects, along with other general services, are what make our customers feel satisfied. We apologise that this has not been so in your personal case and send you greetings as a farewell.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best location,best staff and loads of local amenities near by. The food for all inclusive is so and so,but you don't regret it,it grows on you :-). The beach is in front of the hotel and there are other 3 family beaches 5min walk away,very beautiful and long promenade for evening walks,great for kids as well,with a children's pool,and everything fenced and locked,all in all,VERY WORTH CHOOSING.

1  Thank Iulia I
BLS H, Customer Reviews Manager at Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Hi Iulia I
Indeed the location of our Blue Sea Costa Teguise Beach is fantastic! Facing the beach and with great facilities, it is an ideal place to stay in Lanzarote. We are very happy to know that both you and your family have enjoyed a lovely holiday with us and were happy with our services and we thank you so much for posting this for others to read. Thanks again for being our guest, you will always be welcome.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is only a two star so you get what you pay for we had a fantastic 11 night holiday our apartment was fine yes basic bedding changed every 5 days and towels every 2 days the pools are fab and we had a lovely view over the pool. The food in the restraunt was basic and cold but there's a microwave we did eat out quite a bit as so cheap! All the staff where so pleasant and very helpful we will def stay again but will prob go self catering! The hotel is in a fabulous position so near the beach and shopping centre .

Reviewed 19 November 2017

spent 10 nights here in November. basic but clean. brightly decorated room, good food, pleasant staff and ideal location. I wasn't expecting too much after reading some of the reviews. so pleased I didn't let the negative reviews put me off. I don't know what people expect when they book a 2star. I was very pleasantly surprised . always plenty of sunbeds too. no complaints from me or my better half. we were all inclusive but had a 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen so had use of a fridge. we overlooked the round pool. the nearby beaches were lovely too. nice walks and a pleasant square with bars and restaurants 5 mins walk away. great for people watching. there is a lovely seating area near the main pool with basket weave chairs and sofas and a large bed overlooking the sea. the beaches were just outside of the hotel gate and 2 mins walk away. ideal for snorkelling. scuba diving , sea trekking and swimming. it maybe a good idea to invest in some beach shoes as it is quite rocky underfoot in some places when going into the sea. had fun feeding the fish with bread. we were kept entertained watching people going scuba diving etc. the abbey road pub which is just up the road from the reception has good singers on and was very popular. cheap drinks too. all in all had a great holiday and loved the location.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank groovyat
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This hotel gives a whole new meaning to the word basic! We have just got back from a week's all inclusive - joke!!! Everything in this hotel is an extra. TV, sunbed cushions, beach towels, hair dryer, kettle, safe hire, etc.. what we got was a one bedroom apartment. The kitchen had a fridge and two cooker rings, very minimal basic kitchen equipment. The room appeared to be decorated by a blindfolded chimpanzee. The electric socket in the bathroom came away from the wall. The patio doors were very stiff and hard to open. There was only two electric sockets in the apartment, one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom.

The food is diabolical. I am vegetarian, so that cuts down choices. They offered a cooked breakfast, but the fried eggs were burnt on the bottom, swimming in grease and always cold, really horrible. The bread was always a bit stale. They often ran out off cups and saucers, so coffee was served in plastic cups. I was very disappointed with the food in general. It was always served tepid at best. They did have a microwave, but it was already overcooked when it was served, so i did not want to put it in a microwave. We ate out as much as possible, because a visit to the resturant was so disappointing.

On a positive note, the waiters worked hard to keep the resturant clean and tidy. They did quite well considering there limited resources.

The all inclusive drinks were quite limited. All served in plastic glasses at the pool bar, which was quite chilly in the evenings. There appeared to be an inside bar area, but it was closed all week.

There is a nice area with comfortable sofas and chairs outside, which overlooked the sea. It was a nice place to sit and relax when the sun was shinning. They had two pools, but nobody was using them.

The hotel is located in an excellent spot, next to the sea and just a few minutes walk from the centre of the resort. The staff were friendly and helpful.

We hired a car for three days and visited the main attractions of the Island. I liked the capital town as it had good shops there. We also when to Teguise, a very nice little quiet town during the week, which becomes very busy on a Sunday due to a market. We went to the National Park as saw where the volcanoes were, which was a very interesting trip. I did not find the Island very interesting on the whole - a lot of scrubland, and hardly a blade of grass anywhere.

I would not rush back to Lanzarote anytime soon, and if I did go back, I would aviod this hotel and pay a bit more for something better.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel!!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple