1,969 results
All reviewsbad reviewssmaller poolchinese buffetgreat holidaybars and restaurantssea frontfood was fineplenty of sunbedsyogurtrosaseafrontsangria
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I have had 48 hrs away from having stayed here, slept and calmed down and reflected, and must say I still feel the same.Now I travel abroad at least 6-8 times a year and this is by far the most disappointing place and a place I fell I have been mis sold and not received any value for money,at times feeling like a prisoner.
The pool and the reception team where brilliant I must say, the rest....here we go
The food,well you could call it food but that would be disrespectful of any other foods, ( food being hot, tasty and of some taste and variety),and it certainly isn't a restaurant, canteen at best with general one/two if your lucky serving in both bar/canteen,there would always be at least 4 people wanting drinks, in large because the plastic only cups where half or a half pint size ensuring you spent pretty much all the time waiting to be served, BUT NOT PAST 10pm,after then you pay, pay at a all inclusive bar!!
The room we stayed in was of good size but very very basic and old,dangerous and very cheaply maintained,chipped tiles on the floor and walls ensured you ways had to be mindful of cutting yourself, a mix match of different shades of white Lawson made for intriguing viewing whilst having a very very very slow running shower.
The entertainment is produced in the form of a "snake" of a male sort who if your female will have him around you and your fellow female friends, he certainly entertained one married lady on our last night....
So to summarise if you like a nice pool area and view onto the sea,small drinks( water not included that's in the vending machine you pay for chocolate,crisps etc as well, you don't need wifi,you like cold over cooked pasta, burgers,hotdogs,pizza and the same salad and desserts...then this is the place for you.....

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LeeNicola6
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Booked through Love Holidays who were no help when I complained. I was put in room 115. Work surfaces were cracked and peeling. Cupboard doors did not fit and were loose. Wardrobes used to have doors, the curtains probably did meet once upon a time. The smell was putrid. Lost panels had been replaced with bits of wood loosely screwed in place. The terrace was by the side of reception and therefore no privacy. I explained that the room wasn't hygienic, it was smelly and dirty, nevertheless they were reluctant to help and insisted they were full and could not move me. I told them that they should not let that room out and I explained that I had taken photos for TripAdvisor they found an upgrade for me. Its such a shame, its a great location pool are is good but the rooms are dreadful. Stay clear.

Room Tip: View the room before moving in. Rooms around the main pool are best.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank philip S
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had ten nights at the beginning of November and had a lovely holiday. The apartment we had was rather run down but was none the less clean and one of the biggest we have had on any of our budget holidays. With two pools and nicely maintained gardens, the place did not feel crowded.

The staff were very friendly although they were spread a bit thin. However, as is usually the case, if you are polite and respectful to them, they would be as helpful as they could. The food was adequate rather than good and as I am Ceoliac, my choices were rather restricted to salad but having said that, we didn't starve. Paying the sort of money we did, you have got to expect to have a few meals out and there is plenty of choice in the town.

Where this place really scores well is on its location. It really is on the sea front with a beach five minutes walk away and in the centre of town too.

All in all, a great base for a cheap holiday.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had a lovely holiday at this hotel and the location is great. You step outside the back gate and you are by the sea with sandy beaches about 10 minutes walking distance. You can also sit on the hotel patio and see the sea. The food was good with plenty of choice and we thought the apartment was lovely as it was clean and well equipped. The hotel is attractive looking and low build, so no going up and down in lifts in ugly tower blocks. All the staff were polite and helpful. The shopping centre is 10 minutes walk and we used the local buses to travel to other towns on the island, as the bus fares were very reasonable. There was no entertainment at the hotel but that suited us as a couple and we found it was a very quiet place with no noise at night at all. This hotel was very good for a 2 star and we would recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank gjr941
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a week as we wanted to return to Costa Teguise. Location is good you are close to all the nice restaurants which makes it easier to avoid the terrible food they serve here. Staff are ok but that’s about it.

Food is the worst I’ve ever experienced. Everything is cold. No matter what time you arrive. I usually take reviews on here with a pinch of salt but I could not agree more. They serve all the food up 2 hours before the doors open so by the time you get there it’s all cold.

Saw someone try to get some sugar puffs, they had obviously been left there for such a long time the whole bowl was solid and all stuck together. Even the salad bar had brown lettuce. So after 2 days of hoping it was possibly just a bad day we gave up and ate anywhere else but here.

Pool area was ok especially as our balcony went straight to the pool.

If it wasn’t for the location I would have rated this 1 Star. Of all the places you can stay do not go here for all inclusive. Self catering is fine if you are looking for somewhere cheap but you’re wasting money eating here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple