“Decent restaurant, happy to recommend”

Ristorante Sausalito
Ranked #51 of 215 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Ate here twice during a recent holiday. Two adults and one 10yr old. Can get busier after 8pm, but bookings can be made. Good choice on kids menu, decent sized pizza more equivalent to what I’d hope for an adult size, about 8inches. Steak cooked as requested, medium rare in my case. Helpful staff.

Please note, there are four tables as you enter, separated from main restaurant, these are in a designated smoke area, although generally everyone went outside if they were smoking. If this bothers you, check where your table is when you book or turn up.

1  Thank Morag M

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Visited quite often over the years, good food at very reasonable prices,in a restaurant with a very "UK " friendly atmosphere. Ate their last night with friends and without prompting we all commented on the undue briskness of the service, it was not what we have found in the past,and was quite off putting. The closest in my mind was in Chinese restaurants when the staff constantly hover waiting to take your plate and move you on to the next course. So ease off a bit and let us enjoy the good food and wine please!

3  Thank che777
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This has a nice atmosphere and staff are very friendly.
Food was just ok - my wife says the meatballs / sauce was average. My sea bream seemed overcooked.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

What a lovely place and can honestly say the nicest lamb I have ever had. Another member of the party had the prawns to start and loved them intact all 4 of us really enjoyed this meal. The staff are friendly and very helpful. A definite must to go and have a lovely meal. If we go back to this area again will be revisiting for sure.

1  Thank Ellie A
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Wha t can I say, this has to be the best value and best food on the whole island. We've be coming to this restaurant since 2007 and they have always been dependable to deliver good food good service and good value. Even without their budget menu of 3 courses for €9.95, the standard menu offers great value.
We had a couple of meals here during our recent stay, both times I had the linguine volcano, which was amazing, so tasty and something different, if you love seafood/pasta and pizza, you will simply love this and if you were in the restaurant and saw this being served to another table you would definitely ask "what is that?", I'll not give you any more info on it, just order it, you will love it. My wife had chicken in mushroom sauce one night and the penne with Gorgonzola walnuts and truffle oil the other, she loved them, I tried the penne and it it tasted amazing with the other flavours in it.
Finally and by no means least, the tiramisu is incredible, but beware, it is so rich it will leave you absolutely ruined for anything else, but well worth it.
Fantastic place and I couldn't recommend a better place in Lanzarote.
I have written a few reviews of our visit to Costa Teguise this year and I have to say, this resort has changed massively, the town square is no longer the vibrant and welcoming place it used to be, the restaurants are not full and there is no atmosphere, I blame the All Inclusive hotels and the town council (who have amazingly banned live music on the band stand) these all inclusive hotels need to stop being built, they are ruining local village/town culture, one of the main reasons we've loved this place, the restaurants on the outskirts of the town give better value and better service than those in the town, see my other reviews.

1  Thank kemittheflyingbog