Fabulous hotel lovely staff very helpful. When we arrived they gave us the wrong floor so stright away we got moved. The pool view was spot on.lovly an hot still as we went end of October was 27.drinks was a bit of hit-and- miss .wine good .but my fella enjoyed the beer.the pool food was nice sometimes better than the restaurant.a couple of minutes to the lovely beach.vut no sun beds people using towels sea was warm .Jack Daniels bar an restaurant fab.the Irish bars spot on for the gunnies. Jack the tui rep was very helpful. the brandy well pub witch is all in is right in the hotel grounds drinks an staff fab .go out of they way to look after everyone. The only thing is need to have more than one bin.should have one in the bedroom saves using the one in the bathroom with u use to put your toilet paper in.and defo need more pillows as one now good .1st time to lanzorate but will defo be back and will be bringing my two children, .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise