Arrived at 9pm at night so had missed dinner but they had left a plate of pasta and salad and some fruit in our room which was nice. Straight up to the bar to sample the wines and cocktails.
We were upgraded to a superior room on the ground floor with a pool view - 4104. The room was lovely and great having a balcony that we could walk straight off up to the pool.
There was no noise at night and air con in the room definietely helped when outside was 40 degrees in the day.
We were given bottles of water each day when the room was cleaned which was great take out on your walks. Even had a small freezer bit so could freeze the water if you were going out all day to keep it chilled.
The daily drinks made by the staff were a nice touch - those mojitos were strong!
The beach is only 50 meters away if you go out the back gate to the hotel located by block 3 I think. Is card entry only so no-one from outside the hotel can get in. All the bars are down there too but as mentiond before, there was no noise pollution. Round the back are more sun beds so if you want to be away from the pool in the quiet to relax, there are pleny of beds here.
The nightly entertainment - some were great, some weren't - but I suppose it depends what you are into. I thought the Magician was excellent - very funny.
The only downside was the the bars all closed at midnight which compared to all other all inclusive I have done is early, but there are plenty of bars outside the back - I would highly reccommend the Dophin pub just round the corner. The staff and owner are lovely and is a great place to watch your sports. Also - the gym only consists of about 4 pieces of equipment and the spa is not open yet.
We hired a car, which if there are more than 2 of you is well worth it rather than doing the organised trips. The south Island full day trip is €33 each. You can hire a car for €22 a day and with petrol at €1/litre makes it much cheaper and you can go at your own place. Don't hire the car from next to hotel - it is much more expensive. We used Cabrera Medina which is on the main road (turn left from the hotel) next to the Spar. They were so friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach is a wonderful hotel that has a very modern design, cozy and ideal for singles, couples and families. In short, the perfect choice for those wishing to enjoy the sun and sand of Lanzarote's beaches combined with maximum comfort. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Luabay Lanzarote Beach Hotel Costa Teguise
- Be Live Experience Lanzarote Beach Costa Teguise