“very nice dinner”
Review of N10 Gastrobar

N10 Gastrobar
Ranked #7 of 211 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

we went there with our little children and felt welcome. the food was delicious and the staff very friendly.

1  Thank Yasmin S

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Dined here on 2 occasions during our 9 day holiday. The food is the best I've tasted anywhere on my travels. It's a lovely small bistro with friendly staff and a lovely ambience.
The first evening I had the cod steak and the second time I had the special pork. Both were superb. It's good value given the excellent quality of the food. Will definitely be visiting again when we return.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We did a recce a couple of days before and booked the next opportunity. On arrival we were greeted warmly by both front of house staff. Information about the menu was excellent. I had three starters which might have been too much but on advice it was achievable! My sensible wife went traditional with starter and main. The “black pudding “ is not your usual bury or Stornaway form, more of purée with a large slab of cheese. I found the “jam” served with this starter very tasty. The chicken & peanut starter and Duck main were also very tasty.
The service was excellent and we were not rushed at all. People were being turned away so would highly recommend booking. It was such a leisurely meal that we managed to share a banana cheesecake having been given time to digest our mains.
Would return like a few of the dinners who booked again for a next visit but alas we have ran out of time.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a cute restaurant. We normally don't like busy areas like costa teguise. Pero after reading the great reviews on tripadvisor, we decided to go! We shared the truffel risotto (normally main) as a starter, best risotto we ever had!!!! As a main a nice and tender salmon special and tasty sirloin fillet. As dessert we had a pannacotta that was delicious as well!! The two hosts were super friendly, professional and although the business is young it is a great restaurant.

The food here is just awesome and price worthy. Highly recommendable place for everyone.

Gracias y saludos.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had a warm welcome from the nice Spanish girl who took our drinks order.
Both starters were lovely and tasty - artichoke / goats cheese.
My wifes main of chicken burger was good , I ordered the pork special which had to go back as it was undercooked but the main issue with it was with chips which were served underneath the meat and peppers and were soggy.
Bread and butter pudding / cheesecake were delicious.