“Second time - loved it”

Royal Indian Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 218 Restaurants in Costa Teguise
Description: New restaurant in costa teguise. great food, great atmosphere. all at great prices
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Today I only went for take away, chicken tikka Masala and Prawn curry. Both was delicious though very spicy. We ordered the chicken spicy and the prawns medium hot. But both were “on fire”. Very tasty though. I took photos of the menu for all who are interested and those who always ask if there’s a kids menu.
Nice recommendation by the service staff - I wanted chicken korma spicy and they told me to go for tikka masala instead because korma is sweet and doesn’t go well with spicy. What can I say? Good portion. Great taste. Paid 23.50 for the two dishes and a small Beer. No rice ir Naan. Always cook the rice myself (why pay 3€ for it on top...) not the cheapest, but one of the best in Lanzarote (together with Curry House in Playa Blanca).

4  Thank sunnybackintown

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Decided we fancied a change for dinner so ordered a takeaway from here tonight. Delivered quickly to our hotel & food was delicious. Everyone really enjoyed it, kids & adults alike. Definitely worth going

3  Thank Suz2805
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Ww love indien food so we stopped off here for some dinner and well thefood was very high quality and fresh .chicken and lamb curry was very tastyans it was peefect highly reccomend

3  Thank Parminder s
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Something for everyone, even those that just want a pizza. Some of our party had reservations about a place that does both but the curry was up there with some of the best I've had.

3  Thank Bubbleboy68
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

We decided adter 5 nights of all inclusive we needed a change. We went with friends we made at our hotel. The food was freshly cooked & cooked to your required taste. One of the best Indians I have had & very reasonably priced. Options for people who don't eat Indian too.

4  Thank Bernadette P