The staff couldn’t do enough to help.
One waitress called Artemis went above and beyond and brought my daughter a present from a patisserie in town. She always had a smile. The food was plentiful and lots of choice, however, the queue could get quite long when waiting for something in particular. Our room was up quite a steep hill but there were golf carts available to take you to your room. The pools were really cold but I expect they would be lovely if the weather was boiling.
Really enjoyable holiday.
Would definitely return.
Thank you for having us :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NORIDA BEACH HOTEL is a comfortable five-star family beach resort in Kos only 7 km outside the traditional village Kardamena. The hotel’s exclusive provisions and elegance, in combination with the friendly and discreet personnel, make the all-inclusive NORIDA, the perfect destination for couples and families with children alike. Special attention has been given to all services offered by the hotel. From the swimming pools, among which there is a relax pool, to the special programs and services for children - including a mini club for children 4-12 years old, a junior club for children 12-16 years old, water slides, two children’s swimming pools, one with seawater and one with fresh water, a children’s restaurant -, the variety of sports and other activities, as well as numerous culinary choices, NORIDA is an ideal destination on its own in Kos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Norida Beach Kardamena
- Hotel Mitsis Norida Beach
- Norida Beach Kos
- Norida Beach Hotel Kos
- Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel Kos/Kardamena