USD 87
USD 374
USD 356
Orbitz.com
2,176 results
All reviewschinese restaurantadult barpizzacasablanca barsalt waterbeach barevery other dayroom in the main hotelblue domesanimation teammain restaurantmini bargreat holidayreception staffslide poolsummer palacekos town
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting this hotel for nearly 20 years it's home from home to me and long may it continue. The staff give 100%. If you have a problem they will do everything in their power to fix it. That said they're not mind readers if you don't tell them they don't know. Each year there a small changes but as a repeat guest of many years it's nice to see the hotel has retained its personal touch.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank imasleepdontbotherme
CONTACT-NORIDA, Manager at Mitsis Norida Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear Denise,
Greetings from the Mitsis Norida Beach Resort and Kos.

On behalf of all of us here at Norida, I would like to thank you for your loyalty and for visiting our resort for so many times.

Thank you for taking some time to review your experience on Tripadvisor and for mentioning friendliness and professionalism of our team. The members of our team, are our main asset and with their loyalty, dedication and devotion they are the ones who make the difference here at Norida.

We look forward to welcome you back again soon for another enjoyable experience!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Got back a week ago from Norida beach resort, Kardemena, Kos. This was our first time in a Mitsis hotel. Have been to a few different resorts over the last few years, all claiming to be five star resorts, but not quite there. There always seems to be something that stops them from reaching that Mexican/Caribbean/Dubai standard of five star, and Norida beach had a couple of points you wouldn't expect in a five star hotel. This isn't me being negative, just perhaps a bit critical.
As far a European holiday goes, this is one the best places I've ever been to!!!
It was layed out lovely, with a spacious comfortable lounge/reception area, a lovely terrace area with all day waiter service. A nice deep swimming pool for a change, surrounded by beautiful gardens. A bit further down is another pool with lots of space around it and lots of animation going on. A lovely little pool bar, very friendly bar staff. Hotdogs for the kids too. Walk a bit further down past the Greek restaurant serving absolutely amazing lunches, and come to the beach. This has great toilet facilities, a pizza oven cooking free fresh pizza all day, and is situated next to a beach bar. The two guys serving all day are happy and friendly (Costas and Yilianas) and nothing is too much trouble, no matter how busy they got. There were free pedalos and kayaks available all day, and guys walk round offering you beer and soft drinks, so you don't even have to get up of the sun lounger.
The main restaurant is made up of inside and outside, you have to queue to get outside at peak times, but it's worth the wait. The food is amazing, the breakfasts cater for everybody. Buffet style again, and this can be busy in peak times. Not the hotels fault, but rude, greedy people can spoil this a bit.
You can book a la carte and have a Chinese, this is cooked in front of you, and is one of the best I've had.
The room was clean and comfortable, and the AC wasn't noisy. We had a room above the Adult bar, and I was concerned about noise, but once the metal shutters were closed, and door was shut, you didn't hear a thing.
Entertainment Team were great, working really hard all day and all night.....thank you all!
The staff at this hotel work so hard, probably harder than any other place I've stayed at, and some guests can be so rude and disrespectful, but this doesn't phase them one bit.
What stops this being five star are little things, like charging you for a safety deposit box in your room, €25 non refundable.
Haven't done that since I went on an 18-30s holiday years ago. Everyone needs a safe, complimentary digital one would be good. No bottled wine for dinner, although the red and white was very good, but only chilled red available. Bottled sparkling water available for meals would be good, only soda water available. Maybe an international beer too? Free wifi throughout would help too, you have to pay if you want it in your room. Deposit of€20 for towels seems unnecessary?
What is a great touch though is a free mini bar in your room, stocked every two days, and lovely showers available to use if you have a late flight back, so no need to keep your room on.
Tea/coffee making facilities in the room would be good too. The terrace furniture could do with updating to more comfortable chairs and better tables.
These are small things that didn't in anyway affect my holiday at norida beach resort. It was at full capacity when we stayed(1500 people) and you never once felt crowded. It is an amazing place to stay, great food,great facilities, amazing staff, and one of my favourite holidays ever. My only regret is I didn't stay longer, but I will definitely be returning to Norida Beach again!!!!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank syecarr

Dear Syecarr,

Thank for submitting such a detailed review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your vacation in Mitsis Norida Beach.

Thank you so much for your kind words following your recent stay with us at Mitsis Norida Beach. Your kind comments motivate us even more towards the highly personalized services in order to meet the expectations of all our guest's. We will certainly pass all your compliments to our colleagues.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcome you again in our Resort.

The Management Team.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We have visited twice now. Unfortunately this year we had a few issues with our room however the hotel staff were more helpful than the thomas cook rep!
The ice cold cocktail slushies by the pools are amazing and the food is to a very high standard for EU all inclusive.
If you're considering Kos, definitely chose one of the mitsis resorts as they are great!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Vik391,

Greetings from the Mitsis Norida Beach Resort and Kos.

Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent holiday and for sharing your experience with other Tripadvisor reviewers.

We are delighted that our facilities, the food offering and mostly the service of our team exceeded your expectations, and though there were some issues with the room, you are already planning your next holiday again at one of the Mitsis hotels.

Thank you once again and we do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This is a huge assortment of rooms and apartments set on a steep hillside. The staff are lovely and the food is amazing with a large and varied selection of dishes. There are several pools and the beach is very close, it was not difficult finding a sun bed. Towels for sun beds are not the best and are small, you have to pay a deposit for them and can only change them every 3 days. The sea is clear with fish swimming around and the beach is made up of tiny pebbles. Our room was lovely and had air con and a fridge. We had to ask for a plug for the bath and when we emptied the bath the water came back up through an open drain in the bathroom. This was quickly rectified by the staff. It costs 25 euros for a room safe which we felt was a lot. We also had to pay a deposit to have 2 keys between 3 of us as only one is normally issued.
The hotel is rather remote and to go anywhere you would have to hire a car or get a bus. If you want to lie in the sun all holiday then this is a good place to go to and the food definitely makes up for any minor niggles.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jackie D,

Thank you for your kind feedback following your recent stay with us.
All of your comments have been taken on board and with great pleasure we will share them with all the staff.

Your feedback helps us also to improve our facilities and services; therefore, we would like also to thank you for your constructive comments.

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in Norida Beach or in another Mitsis Resort.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This is really a fantastic place! A beautiful location, right on the beach, with a mountain range behind, very well maintained hotel area & surroundings, very nice & comfortable rooms, plenty of delicious food, and last but not least, very professional, hard working, polite, friendly & helpful hotel staff.
I love every single minute of my stay and I am happy I still have two days more to go before I leave.
Since I came here alone and have some health problems, it was very important for me to agree some details of my stay before, by email, directly with the hotel. I received all I had asked for. My room has a very comfortable location and a sea and pool view. Thank you Mrs. Kaliopi!
I will definitely recommend Norida Beach hotel to everybody interested in Greece and Kos island and do hope to return in the future.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MarzennaLuka

Dear MarzennaLuka,

Greetings from the Mitsis Norida Beach and Kos.

Thank you for choosing our resort for your recent holiday and for taking some to write such a wonderful account of your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very pleased that you consider the Norida one of the best resort you have experienced and for mentioning in detail the highlights of your stay, such as the comfort of the rooms, the quality of our food and the overall versatility of the resort in terms of facilities and mostly the attentiveness of our team.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcome you back in the not so distant future,

Best regards,