Exotica Hotel & Spa by Zante Plaza
USD 178
USD 148
USD 145
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 192/night.

USD 96
  • Breakfast included
USD 158
USD 141
Daniel Hotel(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
USD 70
USD 57
Orbitz.com
Ionion Blue Hotel(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
USD 58
Hotel Macedonia(Kalamaki)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Vanessa Hotel(Kalamaki)
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfrosted glassshower and toiletlatin nightrock and rolldaily offersrooms are beautifullatin dancingbakery productsdodgy reviewsbeef and yorkshire puddingbedroom suiteroast dinner on a sundaysharp cornerscomplete renovationeat healthyentertainment nightsquieter pool
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

It was amazing. 5 amazing days in this fabulous hotel. The staff and services were on point. The food was delicious. Clean and very comfortable rooms and fantastic facilities. Also the beach is nearby and there is a supermarket next to the hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank maria t
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We had read some of the dodgy reviews prior to arrival and were slightly wary about what we might find upon arrival. We needn't have worried!
From the minute we arrived, everything and I mean everything, was fantastic.
The staff (who I'll mention later) were warm, friendly and incredibly helpful.
The recently refurbished rooms were perfectly adequate, with some nice touches.
We did experience the shower leaking into the toilet cubicle, which has been mentioned in some other reviews, but to be fair, this was a fairly trifling issue.
The food was fresh, plentiful, varied and was always piping hot. We enjoyed the mixture of different cuisines and there was always a simple English dish available for the less adventurous. (If you are adventurous, I recommend the Drunkards Mezze - I'm still not sure what it was, but it was delicious!)
The Pools were always clean and refreshing and we didn't struggle to find poolside loungers on any occasion, regardless of the time of day we surfaced.
The main strip in Kalamaki is only 2 minutes away and offers mostly bars and restaurants, should you fancy a change. Despite it being bright and vibrant at night, it is in no way intrusive.
If you actually require bright, vibrant and intrusive, then an 8 euro taxi or a 30 minute walk will get you into Lagana, which is a world away from Kalamaki, with plenty of bars and clubs.
The beach is only a few minutes away from the hotel and is absolutely wonderful. The sea is beautiful, clear and warm and remains shallow for ages. It must also be quite salty, because it requires no effort to simply float?
As pointed out in some other reviews, there are plenty of trips on offer, but my advice would be to not book trips through Thomas Cook. We took several trips, a jeep safari, a cruise to shipwreck cove etc. As an example, on the jeep safari, my Wife and I paid 55 Euros each, but several other people on the same jeep trip paid as little as 25 Euros.
As promised, I wanted to mention some of the staff we met at the Exotica.
Dragana - Beautiful, cultured, warm and friendly
Aneta - A ball of positivity and smiles (good luck with the studies!)
Thanos - What a guy, oozing cool and an amazing memory for names, faces and drinks
Gerald - Genuinely fun and friendly and a great sense of humour
Vaso - Warm, kind and gives a superb massage! (don't miss this opportunity to visit the spa)
Costas - Works nights shift, is absolutely brilliant and has some amazing stories
Lastly my friend Kosta - I love you man! This guy made my holiday, he is warm, friendly and unbelievably funny - nothing is too much trouble. (he cheats horrendously at pool though, so be warned!)
In summary, The Island is beautiful, the weather was awesome and the Greek people are simply brilliant! I will come again and for what it's worth, I would recommend this place in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
11  Thank cpounde
Reviewed 30 June 2017

My friend and I came back 22/6/17, we had such a lovely time, the staff were so friendly we were greeted with cold drinks when we arrived, checking in was no problem very friendly and helpful, Kostas took our cases up to the room. The room 333 was lovely, contempory style, although there was no door on shower, but we found a way of keeping our modesty, but I have to say we did get to know each other a little bit more than we have done we overlooked the pool and the views of the mountains were fab. Food was great always found something I liked perhaps too much at times, tea and coffee available at every meal and the choice was good, we even had roast beef and Yorkshire pudding on Sunday that's a first for us. Great !!!! Aneta and Gerald were lovely always happy. Not far from the beach which was lovely you can have a pedalo 11 euro's, go on a turtle spotting trip, we did the island trip it was great. Entertainment was local Greek dancing, Latin night, Rock Lampros is an amazing dancer and roll which was fab. We had a wonderful time and will go again sometime.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carolyne W
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Stayed in the newly renovated rooms at the beginning of June. Lovely hotel and friendly staff, views over the fields and close to the airport but planes not a nuisance. Close to the resort and beach - ideal for a quiet holiday to unwind and recharge batteries - on site spa is a bonus too which offered a daily deal on treatments.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank charmedone04
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The rooms were airconditioned properly, the beds were comfortable and had fun staying there for around 2 weeks. I really enjoyed the company of the staff and I would like to thank Eleni and Dragana for making my holidays a little bit sweeter. The food was amazing and if you go I reccomend you to try the spa downstairs.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends