“Excellent pizza & friendly hosts!!”
Review of Farinella

Farinella
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Description: Warm mediterranean colours and hospitality. A positive, cozy environmentand an authentic mediterranean cuisine. Organization and modern technologies respecting traditions, accurate and professional service, variety and quality of foods, are the strenghts of Farinella.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Yesterday, we went to the Noventa di Piave's outlet and, after doing some shopping, we tried to find a nice place where to eat something quickly. We went to Farinella. It was late, almost 2.00 pm and unluckily pizza al taglio finished just before our turn to choose.... Sometime it happens you are not so lucky :) but no! Giuseppe, the host I imagine, was so kind and helpfull that made for us pizza al forno because they were so sorry we could not have any more al taglio!
It was an amazing solution and we really appreciated the super tasty pizza and the super nice tratment we received! great people!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

The place is kind of nice, but food, staff , professionalism are terrible. Price are too expensive for the quality of the food. Pizzas could mot be ordered but when we were leaving the place we saw to employees eating pizzas....
Avoid the place!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Horribly overpriced, fast food type of place. I got badly over salted, oily pasta, which they think was carbonara. Staff not very interested in clients, much more in chatting with themselves and checking the state of fingernails. Avoid in only you can.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I'm seated here at the table of this mediocre place. The prices are way to high for what they give you. I took a octopus salad and was a big mistake . Completely tasteless and so watery i asked to the waitress if it was a frozen octopus and she didnt even know how to answer and at the end she said yes but it was obviously not. My husband took a chicken that in the menu was descibed as a gourmet dish and at the end was just a grilled chicken. I also took a spriz ugo and was the worst done drink I ever got. Half syrup and i could even taste the wine.
The only good thing was my mom salmon salad with agrula.
They took our money for a mediocre lunch. Not happy at all.
I'm Italian and I live close to here but I won't ever come back.
The pizza that other people order was looking good. Maybe the only thing that deserve the only one star that I have them.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

I was expecting more of pizza made in Italy.
The food is average. The portions are small for the price and quality.
The interior is designed in vivid happy colors.
The restaurant is packed after 1 pm. Try to get a table before.
Would not eat here again.