All reviews nice beachfront super deluxe rooms internet connection per night water pressure stayed for nights a great stay freddy resort island alleyway budget pesos motorbike dive
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights in the super deluxe rooms and they were great rooms. For being right close to the beach it was quiet. Everything worked in the room. The only thing we found was the water pressure was lower than what we were used to but as we found out it is that way everywhere we went in the Philippines. The wifi worked for what we needed. Overall we had a great stay. They price was also good for being right on the beach. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank chsmc29
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed in Malapascua for 7days and checked many places.
We stayed at Cocobana for 3nights, on a Deluxe Room 2500P with the family, so the pool was great for us and our daughter so that is why I give my first point.
We did not have breakfast or lunch or dinner since their restaurant reputation is very bad, and after seeing the staff attention I expected that they really do not care about the restaurant anymore.
Rooms are big but old, but not bad, just right. Safety box, hot shower and a queen size bed.
Location is good, just in front of the boats drop off and far enough from any dive center so you do not here tanks noice and divers going and getting back from their dives all the time(I'm a diver), so quiteness is the reason of my second point.
Value is ok, compared to the rest of the Island. I was in two different resorts in the Island and this one was the most value Price/Quality that I have found.
My third points then, goes for the value.
Hope is a help for you.
I would go back again with the family

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Rayi1981
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely clean rooms, staff friendly & helpful , food lovely pool great and right on the beach . We found this place walking by after a night in a place round the corner and very accommodating . We will be back

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank teddypip78
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Perfectly situated with a great old Swiss owner, Sir Freddy. At 75 he is out tidying the beach each day. Nice rooms in a beautiful garden. It is very good value in the Philippines. Has a nice pool. Strongly recommended

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank pierrebD4471FP
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We've rented the fan room which was around 800 per night. Stayed for 3d2n there were 2 beds and just an electric fan in the room. The bathroom was also very basic no shower and just a pail and a pitcher for the water. The place is in the front of the beach area and there is also a pool which you can use. There is a door at back area of it so you can have easy access at the stores at the alleyway. If you are on a budget and want to have a experience of their weather and environment this is the right place for you.

Date of stay: July 2017