Open today: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
friendly, professional and safe diving with a great team

we are grateful for 2 weeks fabulous scuba diving with the team of FKDs'! The professional... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tatsuahima
Europe
Fun, Easy and Relaxing - all things a dive should be

We went with French Kiss Divers after finding them on Trip Advisor and they didn’t disappoint. We... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2018

from USD 457.25
from USD 350.00
from USD 118.89
More Info
All reviews sunset bar gato island thresher sharks dive master super friendly dive shop diving center these guys write a review great pleasure small group an adventure diving spots advanced certification fun dives learn how professional team
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am an advanced PADI diver with at least 60 or 70 dives under my belt and when I was in Malapascua I chose to dive with French Kiss based on their location and reviews. Right away when I walked in, they were super friendly and helpful (I had walked into another dive shop with an entirely different vibe)
I had the worst dive start ever. I have no idea why, but I panicked on the descent - this has never happened to me. I was having some trouble breathing due to the panic while my mask was filling with water and right away the dive master was able to calm me down and I was able to complete the dive with no other drama. I still have no idea why I panicked or what happened but was so grateful for his quick response allowing me to see the thresher sharks when I was contemplating bailing out of the dive. I highly recommend this dive shop.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We only got to dive with them once but it was a pleasure. As opposed to Treasure Shark divers the truly go to the promised dive sites and took us to Gato island as promised. The instructors are very friendly and look after you, explain everything very well and we felt very welcomed and happy at this dive shop. An absolute recommendation (even though it can be a bit chaotic there) - it is like a big family looking after each other.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I was diving with FKD last February, I had a great Thresher shark dive experience with them. They are very accommodating people. Mariom (not sure about the spelling), she was very friendly to us, we had a great time talking with her on the boat going to the Thresher sharks site. Unfortunately, we only did one dive because they are fully booked for the second boat dive.

I will come back for more for sure.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We loved French Kiss divers and everything about our time with them! My friend and I did the SSI Advanced Adventure and got really good taken care of. Our instructor was friendly and very professional, as was all the staff. They all spoke English as well as French. We are not French but communication wasn't a problem at all. We would love to dive with them again if we come back to Malapascua!

1  Thank Anna M
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I came here because of the good reviews and it was close to our guesthouse.

True to its name, most people were French, but everyone also spoke English.

I did my refresher course here, which could be done the same day as I walked in. The next day I did three dives. Everything was handled very friendly and professional.
The bar above the dive shop is excellent for sunsets!

I haven’t checked prices of other dive shops, but I thought it prices were good.