“Mean winter soups”

Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Dargaville
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Bla Bla Bla has efficient service, a good hot coffee and a mean seafood soup with a good chunk of tasty bread

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I have visited Blah Blah Blah several times for evening meal, but be warned large servings lol I ordered the Kumara and mussel Chowder and was full couldn't eat main so took it home lol. Great food I usually have a dessert which I enjoy every time. Only been disappointed once and that was for lunch, it was so so busy they told us it would be a 30 min wait which was nice they told us first. I am not a local but travel through there often for a evening meal. I recommend you visit for a meal won't be disappointed. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

I had the kumara chowder with mussels and bacon, a thick mixture with cream of coconut, oyster sauce, and coriander. My wife had a pannini, and my son the Scotch cut steak. All were delicious and served by the friendly Cara. A wonderful break in a long day of driving.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Arrogant and condescending manager, obviously been there too long! They made a mistake which is fine, they happen, but a simple apology would have been nice!

Mark W, Owner at Blah Blah Blah Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

The waitress apologized, many times, your meal was replaced, & you were not charged a cent...

Reviewed 1 June 2017

My daughter , husband and I went to Blahs for dinner and had a beautiful meal. Annie's service was amazing as usual! The entrees, steak, ribs and deserts were delicious! Compliments to the chef!