See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Friendly, helpful staff, clean, well appointed rooms. Free parking is in an underground garage, use levels -1 and -2. The reception os on level 4 above a shopping mall. My 11th floor room had a good view of the city and the moutains beyond. My one complaint was the hot water supply to the shower was rather weak. I had a nice lunch in the restaurant as a room was made ready to accomodate my early arrival.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We had to travel to Rancagua for an emergency family matter and decided to stay at the Manquehue Hotel Rancagua. We arrived very late but were still nicely welcomed at the front desk . They helped us find a place to eat late and gave us late check-out until 2 pm.

The room was modernly decorated and had a very smart design. It had a work desk at the end of the room that allowed you to work without disturbing the rest area with the light of your laptop. Wifi worked perfectly. Shower was good (allow a minute to let the water heat). Breakfast was sufficient but not a big buffet (very good for considering a 86 USD per night rate).

The only downside is the air conditioning, which was very noisy and that did not worked fast enough. We ended up turning it down at night to avoid the noise.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I have had more than 30 nights in this hotel over the past year and has indeed changed from Hilton to OP and since 3 months Manquehue. I can not remember that I've ever had a nuisance to noise. The breakfast is good but monotonous if you stay for a week. The staff is friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: There is a city view but also a great view on the Andes possible. It is a former Hilton hotel, Hampton Inn.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2017

Called OP HOTEL and Hilton, slightly confusing for your GPS
Rooms are ok, noisy, there was a party on my floor the night I stayed, breakfast was basic, cold eggs, no bread left a 8.45am, I would only stay again if I had too

Room Tip: All pretty similar
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

We, to be honest, i was a bit worried in booking here. Just read some past post about the noise at 12th floor... well... nothing happened: i was here a wednesday night an my stay was just great.
Welcome staff, very clean and new hotel, wifi worked great and breakfast included.
Nothing to say, i will be back in the future.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank ReTeodorico
Luzmaross, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Manquehue Rancagua, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.
Hope that you can visir in the near future,

Sincerely