See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed a night in the hotel.
Room and bathroom were small but clean. The heating is a bit slow to set the room in an acceptable temperature, during winter.
Room service is really fast and helps clients even with extra orders.
Breakfast is basic-simple.
May be a bit overpriced if you book it via booking: apparently is cheaper in dping so...
Personal is very collaborative.
Normally is quite overbooked.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ReTeodorico
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The room was OK, maybe a little on the small side. But the room and the hotel were clean, and the hotel staffers was extremely friendly and helpful. The room price was surprisingly inexpensive, ~$55 USD per night, and breakfast is included. It has a small outdoor pool in a courtyard. I didn't see anybody using the pool, but the courtyard was a very comfortable area to relax after a long day.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2016

I have stayed at this hotel a few times during the past several years. The hotel itself is nice and in good condition. And, the complimentary breakfast is really nice. This year; however, the room I was in was rather noisy. It was located close to the kitchen and I heard a lot of noise from there. I yelled out my window at the kitchen help one night and, while I'm not sure they understood me, they did quiet down after that.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms near the kitchen as they can be noisy. Room numbers are 102, 104, 106, 108.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2016

A nice little hotel catering to the business traveler. Staff are friendly and helpful. Their restaurant and patio are great places for a drink or meal, and perfect for pleasure or a little business meeting.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here every October since 2006 for missions trips. They have great beds, mattresses are some of the best I've slept on. The restaurant is excellent. Great breakfast and the meals are always tasty. Quiet and friendly staff and area. I highly recommend the Mar Andino when staying in Rancagua.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business