See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The room was OK, maybe a little on the small side. But the room and the hotel were clean, and the hotel staffers was extremely friendly and helpful. The room price was surprisingly inexpensive, ~$55 USD per night, and breakfast is included. It has a small outdoor pool in a courtyard. I didn't see anybody using the pool, but the courtyard was a very comfortable area to relax after a long day.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2016

I have stayed at this hotel a few times during the past several years. The hotel itself is nice and in good condition. And, the complimentary breakfast is really nice. This year; however, the room I was in was rather noisy. It was located close to the kitchen and I heard a lot of noise from there. I yelled out my window at the kitchen help one night and, while I'm not sure they understood me, they did quiet down after that.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms near the kitchen as they can be noisy. Room numbers are 102, 104, 106, 108.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2016

A nice little hotel catering to the business traveler. Staff are friendly and helpful. Their restaurant and patio are great places for a drink or meal, and perfect for pleasure or a little business meeting.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here every October since 2006 for missions trips. They have great beds, mattresses are some of the best I've slept on. The restaurant is excellent. Great breakfast and the meals are always tasty. Quiet and friendly staff and area. I highly recommend the Mar Andino when staying in Rancagua.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

The room was clean and air-conditioning worked. Employees were pleasant and helpful. Water never did get hot during a shower as I was in the outer perimeter of the compound. Internet was in and out and most of the time, I did not have any service. As you got closer to the main lobby, the Internet was in service. I like the security of the compound and quite and relaxing atmosphere. I would recommend this hotel while visiting Rancagua.

Stayed: November 2015