Lowest prices for your stay
USD 71
PricelineUSD 71
Booking.comUSD 71
eDreamsUSD 71
1,785 results
All reviews next morning early flight pasta terminal shuttle milan gate euro drop
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

This was a bad purchase. The hotel is 100% a chain hotel, but to find a room that smells strongly of cleaning products is very off-putting. The bus service to the airport is needlessly complicated, and needs to be booked. I don’t want to go back.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank johnlovestraveling88
Marco_Majolino, Manager at ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

Dear Guest,

Andrea Morandini - general manager

Reviewed 1 February 2020

We had a flight out of Milan around 9am and we thought rather than a train/bus from a distant place, we'd travel to IBIS Malpensa and spend a relaxing night before we flew out. A good decision ! The hotel was clean, comfortable and an ideal spot to wind down before our flight. We ate at the restaurant and really enjoyed our pasta meals. Well presented, cooked to perfection and served in a nice restaurant environment by a lovely waitress. Next morning, up after a restful night's sleep and joined the frequent shuttle bus for a 10 min trip to the airport. Thoroughly recommend !

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Rod B
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 12 December 2019

The hotel is conveniently located close to Malpensa airport. Rooms are in typical Ibis style but large and clean. The breakfast was on a very poor standard. Some apples which looked rather old and not very nice.No fruit salad. Cereals only the very sweet and artificial style. Ham and cheese looking very ugly. I was angry to pay money for such a breakfast.

Date of stay: December 2019
Marco_Majolino, General Manager at ibis Milano Malpensa Aeroporto, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2019

Dear Guest,

Andrea Morandini - general manager

Reviewed 11 December 2019

I usually travel for job due to my particular job. I normally use many Hotels.My opinion is that in this hotel starting form Booking, to service and manager of the Hotel, I Believe these people are special because they always try to the best for they Customer. I suggest this hotel, special human Being and workers.

Date of stay: December 2019